• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids (+benzos) If you can get a Rx for any Opiate and Benzo..

Methacodone

Bluelighter
What would you choose?
No brand name choices, generic only.
You get a qty of 100 with unlimited re-fills every month.
No old version/formulations allowed (example, OC version of OxyContin is inactive, OP version is active. Methadone 40mg wafers are inactive at local pharmacies but active in MMT clinics, so those are OK.) Current version/formulations only, please.

List your top 3 choices, of course as the OP, I'll start.

Choice #1

Methadone 40mg
Clonazepam 2mg

Choice #2

Oxycodone 30mg IR
Lorazepam 2mg

Choice #3

Oxymorphone 40mg ER
Diazepam 10mg

Yup, that's about right for me.
I like combining drugs with similiar half lifes. My #1 choice, Clonazepam and Methadone, are almost exactly alike, onset of peak for both is 2-4 hours.
Methadone has a half life of up to 59 hours, Clonazepam has a half life of up to 50 hours.
When they peak together I get rush type feeling filled with waves of euphoria. Love it!
I like Alprazolam, I would've put it as one of my choices but it's just everywhere and so easy to get!
All other benzos are extremely rare for me to find, esp Clonazepam and Lorazepam.

What would you guys choose?

Oxy IR / clonazolam

Where's the HR in this thread?

Combining benzos and opiates is looking for death. I've lost too many friends this way.

So better... Take separately, but I know some won't so second best have a sober sitter or other direct supervision. Keep doses as low as possible, pushing it is not going to end well.

Oxycodone 30mg
Lorazepam 2mg

Because that's the meds i take now, except im only scripted 1mg ativan, and I have buy the oxycodone on the street.

Oxy IR / clonazolam

Where's the HR in this thread?

Combining benzos and opiates is looking for death. I've lost too many friends this way.

So better... Take separately, but I know some won't so second best have a sober sitter or other direct supervision. Keep doses as low as possible, pushing it is not going to end well.
They're absolutely dangerous to combine.
Nobody is telling anyone to combine anything.

No old version/formulations allowed (example, OC version of OxyContin is inactive, OP version is active. Methadone 40mg wafers are inactive at local pharmacies but active in MMT clinics, so those are OK.) Current version/formulations only, pleas

What do you mean by this OP version of OxyContin is inactive? What's OP?

And why are Meth' wafers inactive at local pharmacies but active at MMT's?

Anyway... I'm in the UK where we still have original formula OxyContin so I'd take them, the light blue 120mg's please, with 2mg Clonazepam.

2# Choice

Am I allowed amp's? If so gimme 500mg Diamorphine amp's.
If not, I'd maybe take the Diamorphine 10mg pills, but I'm thinking probably 200mg MST's

with flunitrazepam

Maybe Diconal (Problem is the they have a Max dose cause of the Cyclizine.)
It's probably be 200mg MST's and Clonazepam.

Dilaudid 8mg / Xanax 2mg

True... these compounds are always potentially fatal. I think we're all just fantasizing (which may be a good way to vent and diminish cravings and/or the shame that some people associate with simply enjoying the effects of opiates). I'm sorry you have lost friends. I have lost friends, and have suffered consequences myself. It's a choice we can make, or we can choose something else. You have to fight the dragon if you want to drink its blood...
I, for one, enjoy these kinds of indulgences. Thanks for the thread :D

What do you mean by this OP version of OxyContin is inactive? What's OP?

And why are Meth' wafers inactive at local pharmacies but active at MMT's?

Anyway... I'm in the UK where we still have original formula OxyContin so I'd take them, the light blue 120mg's please, with 2mg Clonazepam.

2# Choice

Am I allowed amp's? If so gimme 500mg Diamorphine amp's.
If not, I'd maybe take the Diamorphine 10mg pills, but I'm thinking probably 200mg MST's

with flunitrazepam

Maybe Diconal (Problem is the they have a Max dose cause of the Cyclizine.)
It's probably be 200mg MST's and Clonazepam.
Uhh, I said the 'OC' version of OxyContin has been discontinued here in the States. Back in 2009-2010 they completely changed the formulation of OxyContin to make them less abusable (They gel up when attempted to smoke, snort, or IV them). The new formulation of OxyContin now are Imprinted with 'OP' not 'OC'.
As for the Methadone, the 40mg Wafers are no longer able to be Rx'd for pain patients. They can only get the 5mg and 10mg.
BUT, MMT clinics are allowed to give them to their patients, since tolerance levels of MMT patients are usually high enough to obtain and consume the 40mg Wafers.

Are you from the USA?

Oxycodone 20mg IR and diazepam 10mg.

But i guess even one prescription for each would be too much because i have been in withdrawal from opioids/opiates and benzos too many times.
I'm fine with being clean from benzos for 6 years....even though i have used them a few times since...Never enough to put me in wd.
And opioids/opiates clean for about a year now. Took dhc two times two weeks ago which reactivated craving alot. :-/