• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos benzos and subs, the recovering junkies relapse

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
It's a cold rainy, sleet mess of a winter day in the Mountains of North Carolina Where I currently reside in Asheville. Asheville's a cool town don't get me wrong, lots of art, lots of outdoorsy stuff if that's your thing or skateboarder for people like me. Lots of good schools. Anyway today I got high after abstaining for nearly a year of sobriety for the second time this week. The first time was oxycodone ( Yellow 40s double scored with no marking still in the Huma Pharmaceuticals blister pack and these were imported from
Columbia and snuck through the airports by my dear friend who is in the US Military and has a pharmacist family member in Columbia, and all at a good price from a fellow mathematics classmate (I am Studying math physics and chemistry, deciding on which subjects to incorporate into what is turning out to be a double major from which I can hopefully gain employment. Now comes to Today where I relapsed again. I woke up with a high blood sugar (250ish) I'm a type one diabetic. I gave myself insulin and biked half a mile uphill and half down and then ate some eggs and drove through thick blinding fog and pouring rain/ frozen rain down the whole main mountain that leads downhill from Western NC. This is a rough drive when conditions are just right and they weren't hahaha. Anyway I get 2 subtex from the guy for 30. I know 15 a pop is a lot but I needed em. and he had his monthly script of 30 Ativan which I needed for me (I buy every script because I can't afford a psychiatrist right now and it's 60 for 30 1mg Ativan which is still steep, but it is what it is. So I setback to my house and my boss (I'm a vet tech). says he has a dog hit by a car coming in and he needs me. So I pt it all aside right when I was about to take a load off and drove to work where I assisted giving a little Dachsund a partial dose of a pure 2mg infusion of...wait for it...buprenorphine!! That's right we use bupe sometimes at this vet hospital(I think it's because it's schedule three not two and schedule 2 drugs take more paperwork) He say's to push .25 cc of the 1cc infusion and check back in 5. I come back in 5 and the little guy is clearly medicated. I report it to the Dr and he says to take the leftovers and toss them along with the rest of the soiled cottons and used medical waste. So I walk to my car and I can't believe it but as I threw away that trash I slipped what looks like a perfect 1.5 mg vial of Buprenex for when I get home! The way I see it it's not even really stealing because I was sent to the trash to dispose off I as I see it, Really I should applaud myself for being such an upstanding citizen, at the very worse it's really more like dumpster divingLLMAO So I help finish cleaning up and sanitizing the room and then I bid Dr. Keel farewell and now here I am with 1.5 mg of bupe in a rig I'd have used for insulin(I hardly ever shoot because fillers scare me, I used to do it then learned of the dangers of fillers and quit) of the purest most pharmaceutically perfect solution made for just me and y'all already know what I did. I popped 6 mg of Ativan (equivalent to 3 of Xanax) and hopped for a nice long shower. I get out feeling warm and relaxed from the days labour and stresss finally being addressed and
I snorted 3-4 mg of buprenorphine of that TANG-concentrate looking and smelling foulness up one nostril to be comlimented by the bennies already in my blood. and sat down fresh from the shower with all my veins still protruding from the effects of blood vessel dilation. after iI pulled the solution (.75 CC's of a 2 mg per cc solution) into my diabetic syringe (1 cc, 5/16th inch hypodermic needle applied I shot that 1.5 mg of bupe on my first hit and I sank the shot and while immediately something clicked me in my mind that felt familiar, For the actual high to kick in took maybe 3-5 minutes. Is there a reliable graph commercially available to indicate intoxication potentiation between buprenorphine and Benz? I occasionally relapse on buprenorphine and I do I try to find benzos to pop because they just make it so much better for me.

Can't believe how cheap stuff is for you! A single subutex here?? $25-$30. Ativan? $5. 30mg Roxy? $50 all day long.

Also Holy shit, in rural northern cali a sub would cost much less than all these prices you all listed. I won't list a price per BL rules.

To the OP: Isn't buprenorphine just welbutrin? The antidepressant?
You talk about it like it gets u high lol. Im confused 😕