• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs BenzoPplPlz-Using RC benzo to deal with Down cravings whilst on low dose Methadone

The Winner!!

Bluelighter
So basically to keep myself from doing *heroin* the big bad ugly drug, or shard (MA), or ketamine--
I've been ordering RC benzos for relief to help me through my day to day life. (Currently taking care of gf who got hit by a car)

Tried Diclazepam2mg, Nifoxipam2mg, Flubromazolam0.25mg , Flubromazepam8mg & etizolam1mg years ago.
Soon to try Pyrazolam0.5mg & DesChloroEtizolam6mg. .

Before I get going too far I just wanna let you know what I seek, 1 a way to use benzos but avoid dependance and high tolerance 2 which benzo of these listed work best for what in your opinion 3 if you've had experience substituting opioids for benzos?

I'm trying to keep it to 3x a week and every 4 weeks taking a 5 day break (would be a week but lets be realistic)
So far it seems F-Pam's good rarely drives up tolerance due huge half life.
F-LAM good for hard hitting but abit too much like a sleeping pill
Now nifoxipam has long onset so its impractical but its good..

So far Diclazepam 2mg doses (sometimes half or an extra half) are the best therapeutically & recreational in the way it has amazing muscle n skeletal relaxation.
Though when these "etiz-2"s come in I hope they work even better. Fast acting for when needed, sedating, long duration and very wellnpriced for 30 6mg ones.

And now this is last concern
So please do tell.me what you all think. As of last two weeks due to my fiance being hit by car the trauma of thst and her being in hospital and then taking care of her I've taken daily for two weeks sometimes twice in a day. As I wasn't expecting to run out of everything so fast I am just now waiting for more diclazepam and the pyraz and DesChloroEtizolam to test.
I am worried I will go through withdrawls during the time I wait for them to arrive especially during this time in life.

Do you think two weeks straight heavy use is enough to put me in withdrawal? Last pill in mouth right now.
And yes I do plan to go back to three times a week the oeiginal plan as the crisis is settling down.

Thank you very much for reading and eager to see what people of all sorts who may relate or have knowledge of- to voice their two penny

-The Winner!! Aka Xraith