• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepines and crack

Leam1312

Bluelighter
Me and my girlfriend just smoked half a gram of crack and 30 5 mg diazepam tablets we had a nice buzz and some very good sex just having a brake then back at it think we will up the dose of crack and lay of the valium till we come down then take the valium dose anyone use drugs to enhance sex I do its fantastic

I noticed that you've posted the same thing and created two different threads for it. We'd prefer if you'd only post one new thread at a time, and don't post the same questions all over the place please. I am going to delete your other thread. But other than that, welcome to Bluelight!

I like chem-sex too, in the smartshop they sell several kinds of aphrodisiasic psychedelics, they also sell sex opium (which is a tincture with herbs that give an opium-like buzz and enhance touches, etc...), and lots of other stuff...

With coke however I find it hard to get an erection and even harder to reach a climax...

The same with amps...

Crystal Meth was great for sex, besides that I would end up with painful friction burn...

A joint also is nice for intimacy...

I used poppers in the past as well...

I get my biggest kick not out of drugs but out of other things when it comes to sex, the biggest kick I get out of rape play, like having to overpower her and stuff, rip some clothes to shreds, yeah I like it rough...

Other role play can also be very kinky, as well as having sex in public places (where someone might see you, however I prefer not to be seen...), going to sex clubs can also be fun, watching your partner have sex with another guy can be quite a turn on, as well as threesomes (I only do f f m, I cant get myself to do m m f), sexy lingerie is a must, also toys are fun (I bought these panties for my gf with a vibrating egg on them that is controlled by a remote control, its fun and kinky to go into public together while I have the remote and make her shiver with pleasure the moment she is a conversation, or on the bus,...), we also film ourselves and put the movies online, we both have some exhebisionistic tendencies, and so on...

But the great thing is that my gf and I are completely on the same level regarding all those things, and dont forget, this is Amsterdam, we are very openminded when it comes to sexual affairs...

Cocaine is a potent vasoconstrictor…..getting “coke-d!ck” ….soft little thing lol, but your CNS is jacked with dopamine and you’re ready to F@ck

L-Citrilline is amazing for rock hard erections (found in watermelon) along with L-Arginine & Taurine ….Cannabis Sativa plus half a tab of LSD is AMAZING for trippy, erotic, sensual animalistic f@cking

My girl is kinda square to anything like that….won’t even take an aspirin for a slamming headache. But I do partake myself lol :p

I’m sure smoking freebase is insanely pro-sexual ….just like injecting d-Methylamphetamine hcl

I’d use the Valium for after all the fun….having a smoke watching tv on the couch with a drink

Valium + Opioid + Cannabis = Amazingly euphoric relaxation