• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzodiazepine

TessaBella

Bluelighter
I've taken clonazepam for about 20yrs. First for panic disorder and the last 7yrs for nerve pain from transverse myelitis. When I took it for panic, my dosage was one 1mg tablet three times a day. I do recall a rather pleasant buzz, especially if I took 2 at once. Since I was struck down by inflammation of the spinal cord, my dose has been reduced to 1mg at bedtime for nerve spasms. It doesn't help much for either my anxiety, which is made worse by the pain, or the pain itself and dammit I miss that buzz now when I need it most. Doc won't increase it because I take hydrocodone too and suddenly the combination is or can be fatal. I'm willing to skip a few hydros to feel that lovely soothing clonazepam buzz. Given my tolerance, would two 1mg tabs still do it? I've never taken 3mg at one time so I'm uneasy about it but I'd do it. Can you dazzle a chica with some knowledge or suggestions? Por favor?

Just be VERY careful with benzos. I remember a time when 1mg. of Ativan/Klonopin/Xanax would make me feel like a million bucks.

Now I can go through 30mg. of Klonopin in one day and barely feel it.

Well you will feel maybe a buzz with some more but trust me that buzz will be forgotten as benzos are amnesiacs
Suddenly you will look at the empty bottle with hell on earth or in your head....no...no please

Maybe try to ask for pregabalin or gabapentin for that inflammation but also tollerance is hyperbolic so stick to therapeutic doses