• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo withdrawal

Hezman94

Bluelighter
For last two weeks was buying valium and nitrazepam to help come off opiates which didn't happen.
I get prescribed 15mg diazepam a day I need stleast ten in one dose for anxiety nbut if I don't take enough my tolerance probs about two and half or three hours that nearly double.
I scored fifty 600mg gabas I notice staggering these help loads with opiate withdrawal

These be any help benzo withdrawal. Oxy is bad enough. I don't even enjoy diazepam so got a!lot of fives spare to taper I need my tolerance to be at 20mg. Fifteen if possible.
I least been taking equivalent of 40mg diazes for last few week I tried to kil myself with load of em and oxy and heroin and morphine and pregabalin.
But I notice by next week my body be used t my morphine and my mood should be better as not crushing up oxy throughout the h day.

Should I tell my to I bought nitrazepam cos couldmt sleep before I told hi. I was taking extra diazepam and he said no chance to putting it .
Don't even want me on it he says if I was to be on thirty and dropped straight to fifteen I would be able to functiom?

Lost my source prob been arrested didn't scam me very strange disappeared

how long exactly have you been on the benzos> perhaps it would be best to see a doctor as benzo withdrawal is no joke, I myself was taking about 20 mgs of alprazolam per day. The doctors actually admitted me to the hospital for 4 weeks. in which time they switched me to a once daily dose of 100 mgs of diazepam. it took me 2 years to taper down to 1 mg and jump off. I used lyrica when I jumped off 1 mg of diaz and had 0 withdrawal symptoms. so the gabapentanoids do help.

but ya. my vote is to see a doctor