• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo Withdrawal need help with substitute Barbituate

tippin666

Bluelighter
My prescription Clonazepam stolen from my bag at a party. I filed a police report but my doctor does not believe that my pills were stolen given the fact that I was intoxicated and arrested for being drunk in public.

I have been taking .5mg twice a day of Klonopin for 6 years and have 2 pills left and can't get a fill until the 10th. I have about 25 50mg pills of Butalbital with 750mg of APAP. Maybe some hydroxyzine. I understand that it is a fairly low dose, but I have not raised it for years fearing the tolerance I had built and suffer from anxiety even with my 1mg a day. I have to go to a new semester on the 6th at my university and mainly have social anxiety and fear a panic attack if I don't have my meds. (especially around new acquaintances)

Does anyone know the equivalence factor or if Butalbital will even be effective for helping me until July 10th when I can get a fill? I understand the half life of Butalbital is fairly high, but does anyone have any dosing suggestions. I have been to this thread, but the equivalences look fairly sketchy.

Any help will be appreciated .

Barbiturates are used by some doctors to aid in Benzodiazapine withdrawal, but this practice isn't really in favor because barbiturates have a narrow ED/LD ratio. So yes I would think so.

it should help at least a little with the increased anxiety and sucky shit from w/d's

i don't know butalbital doses... i'd say see how you feel from one, then take one more if necessary, if no one provides a useful comparison (if there is a general comparison)

I don't know barbital dosing equavilancys but they usually use Valium for Benzo withdrawal and phenobarbital for barbituate withdrawal..You need some phenobarbital,which is probably not an opition ,or some Valium.Other than that your doctor knows that sudden withdrawal from Benzo's can cause seizures in people taking them for a longer than 6 months or so period of time...Find another doctor if you must,because you don't want to go into a seizure not to scare you but...your doctor must be a real asshole not to give you the benefit of the doubt at least once,since Benzo withdrawal can be life threatining..

You might not go through withdrawals, I've been on about 3mg of kpin a day for a couple years, and don't experience any real withdrawals at all? Then again I eat all my pills up pretty quick, and have a bunch of other drugs, so guess it really depends.

Buy some cimitidine, and take it a little before you Kpins, then a little after. It will help make the most of the 2mg.

I know the feeling though, I hate running out of my Kpins. I had 6 left, and I took 3 on Friday, and I'm taking my last 3 on Sunday :( So far away.

oh my got what would i do/give for barbies.........

Bro no offense but you’ve been bumping threads that are literally a decade old lmao. It’s kinda frowned upon. I don’t care but others do, just looking out for you.

As far as your desire to do barbs, I’m afraid those days are gone. Best bet some strong RC benzo like flualp or clonazolam.

Hi,

oh I'm sorry, I didn't have a look at the date.

I'm already familiar with flualp or clonazolam, even flubro, 3-Hydroxyphenazepam, Etizolam and so on. But there is a new RC that should be a luudes-equivalent, named SL-110 (if i imagine right). Ordered it and will tell then.

JJ