• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo Wds and Opiates.

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Hey, was wondering do mild Opiates (Codeine Phosphate, Dihydrocodeine) help with Benzo Withdrawals?

Thanks.

just recently purchased some alperolezam blotters, was wondering if it was possible to soak them in distilled water and then iv? any feedback would be appreciated, thanka

nope. for many reasons i cant be arsed to explain just now, just take the orally

They will make you more comfortable and ease some of the symptoms, but they will not get rid of the mind-fuck that accompanies benzo withdrawal.

What is your benzo tolerance like, such as daily dose and length of use? Benzo WDs are no joke - they can kill you. Jumping off cold turkey is dangerous and I strongly suggest you taper or go to detox.

They will make you more comfortable and ease some of the symptoms, but they will not get rid of the mind-fuck that accompanies benzo withdrawal.

What is your benzo tolerance like, such as daily dose and length of use? Benzo WDs are no joke - they can kill you. Jumping off cold turkey is dangerous and I strongly suggest you taper or go to detox.

3 weeks use of Etizolam, between 4mg & 8mg per day. I have 50mg left to taper with. I know full well how awful Benzo WDs are, although I don't expect anything that bad from this minor relapse I've had.

You're fortunate that it is only 3 weeks of use. Withdrawals will hopefully not be that bad. Could you gets your hands on a longer acting benzo such as clonazepam or diazepam? They would be better for a taper. If not, you should be able to fairly quickly off 4-8mg since it was only three weeks of use. I'd probably take 2mg/day for a few days, 1mg/day for a few days and keep cutting in half.

You're fortunate that it is only 3 weeks of use. Withdrawals will hopefully not be that bad. Could you gets your hands on a longer acting benzo such as clonazepam or diazepam? They would be better for a taper. If not, you should be able to fairly quickly off 4-8mg since it was only three weeks of use. I'd probably take 2mg/day for a few days, 1mg/day for a few days and keep cutting in half.

Yeah, that's the plan. Thanks for your concern. Sadly the only Benzos I have access to is Etizolam/ Etizest-1.

Oh, and also would 'Kalms' work? (Hops, Valerian Extract & Gentian Extract)?