• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo trouble

Benzortouble

Greenlighter
Swimm is on methadone maintenance and took 4 10 mg Valium after his drug test yesterday. He has to pee again in 2 weeks time, this is the first time taking them in let's say 3 months. Will he fail his test ?

Last edited:
DT questions are not allowed - benzos can stay in your system for a long time but after two weeks i wouldn't be that worried.

correct DT questions are not allowed , but as long as you dont mess up and take more valium i dont see any issue

ok sorry about the DT questions. Lets say my friend ate 110 mg roughly, would he still be ok. I heard valium lasts up to 4 to 6 weeks ?

ok sorry about the DT questions. Lets say my friend ate 110 mg roughly, would he still be ok. I heard valium lasts up to 4 to 6 weeks ? & Im new what are DT questions ? Detox ?

Last edited:
Why don't you just say swim!? Pretty close. Rephrase everything you just said

Let's make this easy. I'm new to Valium. I don't think two weeks will fly, so I'm only speaking for myself, so no rules are violated.

Last edited:
Reading the link I posted will give you more information that you need ;)

my friends just worried cuz he only took 110 mg roughly & has a test in 2 weeks & it says there it could take 22 days. Its a uds-42 urine screen.

I have a strong tolerance to Xanax and it takes me a good 3 and 1/2 2mg bars to get high. I popped a couple more bars an hour into it the other night and blacked out after that. When I woke up the next day I saw where I fucked up a door and the 50 bars I had in my pocket were all missing. Is it possible I took them all after I blacked out? I didn't feel unusually fucked up the next day.

I've read everything I can find out there on taking massive amounts but I can't find anything on 100+ mg doses. When I woke up the next day I felt like I usually would if I had just went to sleep on 4 bars. What I'm basically trying to understand is if it plateus at some point before getting to 100 mg.