• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo residue? - How best to clean old benzo dropper bottles?

CondiNoble

Greenlighter
New member, long time lurker.

A friend gave me back some belongings he had been minding for me. In it contains a bag with 2 x (15ml) empty dropper bottles that previously contained liquid solution (vodka, pg and either clonazolam, flubromazepam or etizolam over the course of its life. with any of the liquids it has previously held being approx 1.5 doses per ml in strength). When I ran out of liquid last year I know I have rinsed the bottles probably many times with vodka but never left it to steep or anything. I was a raging alcoholic at the time so never properly put time and effort into extracting residue. I am now a recovering alcoholic and would love if I could get one last benzo hit out of it, without using alcohol. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

And another thing the bag is kind of a fabric satchel. I remember a couple of years ago when I was homeless I woke up to a full nagan (200ml bottle) of liquid solution flubromazepam having spilt onto the bag. I dunno how I never thought of eating the bag when I was going through benzo withdrawals. I suppose the chronic alcohol use had me not thinking straight. the bag is filthy now but i wonder might the bag still be active? How would I best consume it??

Ok I know you may be thinking this is coming across as a little desperate. And I assure you your opinion wouldn't be too far from the truth. lol But there is always residue to be found in things if ya know what your doing. I always wonder why my friends dont join me when I clean the gack out of their bongs and smoke it. works like a charm especially when desperate. So if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears?? ;-)

Get some propylene glycol and rinse.

But be very careful (especially with the clonazolam) as there may be a suprising amount of residue left.

gonna buy a bottle of pg and give it a try sound job. maybe ill try the hot water first, as long as it doesn't shatter the glass! 😋