• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo problem, need help and advice

Deadbeatpete

Greenlighter
I’m having a serious benzo problem, my doctor started giving me a shitload and like any good addict I took too many. I see a new one at the same clinic tomorrow but I only managed to have ONE guaranteed real Xanax pill left. So I went and bought like 10 of the green bars that are commonly fake. People keep buying them so they must have some benzo in it right? Despite the lack of bitter taste. Things are hard to snap. Anyone got a good grasp or idea of what’s in these? On the street it’s either these or these fake as hell white ones with the G vertical writing. Those are guaranteed bullshit by me(south Florida). Who’s got some advice or idea of what’s in these?

Its hard to say. They often have some benzo in them, these days usually flualprazolam, clonazolam or flubromazolam. Sometimes that have no benzos at all and have things like synthetic cannabinoids and on occasion fentanyl.

Putting fentanyl in them seems kinda counterproductive, cost wise it costs more to add that? Idk maybe that’s just my opinion.

Putting fentanyl in them seems kinda counterproductive, cost wise it costs more to add that? Idk maybe that’s just my opinion.

Yeah it is rare but it happens on occasion, for instance:

That wasn't too long ago either. Interestingly it also came from Florida.

Point being, it could be anything. Probability would suggest that it likely isn’t fentanyl, but it definitely remains a possibility. Clearly there pressed fake benzos that are floating around Florida so be careful.

You can buy a fentanyl test strip on amazon and have it next day if you are concerned.

Literally does not matter how fake or real they look lol. Fake xanax with an unknown chemical and the green hulks are the ones i hear the most stories about

This is one of the few I bought today, I don’t know how to get off, I’m praying these have some benzos in them
AECEFAE2-8-D23-462-E-BB7-C-7-FDCBCAC35-F3.jpg

Yeah it is really stupid. Labs might have a bunch of left over fentanyl over something and white powder and just wanted to make xanax? I think fent can make you black out and it brings you down like xanax so probably just hoping people get hooked on them.

This is one of the few I bought today, I don’t know how to get off, I’m praying these have some benzos in them
AECEFAE2-8-D23-462-E-BB7-C-7-FDCBCAC35-F3.jpg
If it's a life threatening benzo withdrawal I would say maybe try 1/8 of a bar and don't take anymore unless you still have withdrawals 2 hours later and try to run it through a fent test strip if you can. Problem with fent is hot spots I avoid fake pills like the plague anyways you're just paying 3000% markup

Dang looks like the one i posted 🤯
I had a green bar not too long ago it was definitely a benzo but yeah no more of that shit. I have no idea how I didn't black out but I tested them in small amounts at least but the whole 2 weeks are blurry of taking random pressed xans.

I had a green bar not too long ago it was definitely a benzo but yeah no more of that shit. I have no idea how I didn't black out but I tested them in small amounts at least but the whole 2 weeks are blurry of taking random pressed xans.

Yes it would be very rare to find one with fentanyl in it. But it happens. Most of those green pills with that imprint appear to contain some RC benzo, but its a roll of the dice. Preferably, if you are going to take it, you should tell someone or a friend etc that you are going take a pill with unknown contents.

If you are concerned for your safety go a drug store and buy a urinalysis kit that contains a fentanyl strip in it and test it.

Yes it would be very rare to find one with fentanyl in it. But it happens.

If you are concerned for your safety go a drug store and buy a urinalysis kit that contains a fentanyl strip in it and test it.
Already way ahead of all that and stopped buying pressies.

I’ve got the sublocade shot and an incredible tolerance to fent I wouldn’t know if it was in there or not

I’ve got the sublocade shot and an incredible tolerance to fent I wouldn’t know if it was in there or not
Well if you already do fent why are you worried about this one pill? it might be an extra strength benzo so start slower. I notice they always dose these to be stronger than 2mg bars plus theyre already made with stronger benzos. I was fine taking pressies with no tolerance though but I used vendors with reviews at least.

So far I’ve eaten 3 in the last 3 hours, not quite sure what I feel because I also eat a ton of gabapentin as well

And I don’t do fent, I’ve got the sublocade shot since I stopped so I wouldn’t feel the fent really