• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo plugs and or oxy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless69

Bluelighter
Hi guys im sorry if this ismt allowed. If its a breech of the rules then delete. My intentions isnt breaking the rules!!

Just windering if were allowed to swpa/pm. Or whatever lgeit links vendors uk for benzos and oxys but more so benzos if im honest. Just to helo me stsy on the right track. Straight. Cheers guys
. Help a brother out. Anxiety is crippling me atm 😴

Hi guys im sorry if this ismt allowed. If its a breech of the rules then delete. My intentions isnt breaking the rules!!

Just windering if were allowed to swpa/pm. Or whatever lgeit links vendors uk for benzos and oxys but more so benzos if im honest. Just to helo me stsy on the right track. Straight. Cheers guys
. Help a brother out. Anxiety is crippling me atm 😴
If you had wished to PM a member here to ask which vendor(s) they use it probably would have been smart to just take a chance and PM someone you know on here who does RC's because yes, it is, against BLUA to make a post like this. It is considered sourcing. You can leave it up for someone else's opinion to come along or you can just delete it. I feel for ya man . Know what it's like trying not to relapse and needing help.

Cheers man thats exactly why im asking. I guess ill. Have to ask around. Cheers ill give it five mins and delete it myself. Thams for thenheads up an replying 👌☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.