• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

benzo conversion chart

Sorry to bump an old thread, but that wiki link no longer gives comparative doseages between Benzos, nor does it no longer include 'Duration of action'. I'm sure it used to.. Are there any new up to date dose Conversion charts that include all the new Benzos (RC Benzos etc)?

Sorry to bump an old thread, but that wiki link no longer gives comparative doseages between Benzos, nor does it no longer include 'Duration of action'. I'm sure it used to.. Are there any new up to date dose Conversion charts that include all the new Benzos (RC Benzos etc)?

1mg xanax is the same as 1mg klonopin the only difference is klonopin has a way longer half life and doesn't hit as strong klonopins half life is 18-50 hrs.

Xanax half life is 11.5- 15hrs depending on instant or extended

Valium 10mg is equal to .5xanax mg

Ativan is like xanax short live but semi powerful.

As for tezapam or w.e never took it

I have had phenobarbitral and that is some strong shit..... Lol good times fighting my head from my lap lmao

Im out for now any questions or suggestions defiantly wantem hit me back

noddinOUTinMI ✌;13535812 said:
1mg xanax is the same as 1mg klonopin the only difference is klonopin has a way longer half life and doesn't hit as strong klonopins half life is 18-50 hrs.

Xanax half life is 11.5- 15hrs depending on instant or extended

Valium 10mg is equal to .5xanax mg

Ativan is like xanax short live but semi powerful.

As for tezapam or w.e never took it

I have had phenobarbitral and that is some strong shit..... Lol good times fighting my head from my lap lmao

Im out for now any questions or suggestions defiantly wantem hit me back

Thanks, but I think you missed the point. I'm aware of all the perceived equivalency between the (Old) classic Benzos. It's the newer Benzos/Research (RC) Benzos that I'd like to know more about when it comes to potency/equivalency and receptor binding etc..

Yeah, I used to get Phenobarbital when I lived in Viet Nam. One pharmacy a couple of Years ago used to sell me these really old Red Phenobarbital tablets - 100 mg I think, not sure what brand though. Then when I returned last Year he longer had any left instock and said they were difficult for him to get hold of (They've clamped down a lot in recent Years) Although I did find one pharmacy who would order them for me in strips of 10. These were White colour brand name Gardenal.

Thanks, but I think you missed the point. I'm aware of all the perceived equivalency between the (Old) classic Benzos. It's the newer Benzos/Research (RC) Benzos that I'd like to know more about when it comes to potency/equivalency and receptor binding etc..

Yeah, I used to get Phenobarbital when I lived in Viet Nam. One pharmacy a couple of Years ago used to sell me these really old Red Phenobarbital tablets - 100 mg I think, not sure what brand though. Then when I returned last Year he longer had any left instock and said they were difficult for him to get hold of (They've clamped down a lot in recent Years) Although I did find one pharmacy who would order them for me in strips of 10. These were White colour brand name Gardenal.

What do you mean these newer benzos? Im not uptodate i guess
Im used to xanax.klonopin.valium.ativan.temezapam and thats it except for the Barbs lol i dont even think u can get Phenobarbital prescribed unless you have true epilepsy.....

But who knows money talks all my scripts are covered by my insurance

The one here in BDD states onset/time to peak and half-life approximations. It could use an update as it's been a few years. Erowid's vault has a Benzodiazepine Duration Comparison chart which brings you to an offsite resource chart (Dr. Bob's) from 1996. But it has pretty much the same information as ours. I found one on wiki (not an equivalence chart though) that lists a few more if this helps:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_benzodiazepines

edit: notice flubromalozam and nifoxipam have ? ? under time to peak and elimination half-life, so their info has not been verified as of yet

Last edited:
noddinOUTinMI ✌;13535872 said:
What do you mean these newer benzos? Im not uptodate i guess
Im used to xanax.klonopin.valium.ativan.temezapam and thats it except for the Barbs lol i dont even think u can get Phenobarbital prescribed unless you have true epilepsy.....

But who knows money talks all my scripts are covered by my insurance
Yeah, I didn't have a script for them in Viet Nam, just bought them at the pharmacy cheap.

By newer Benzos, I mean all those that were either forgotten about by (Hoffman-La Roche), or were just rarely prescribed in many Western countries have now crept on to most the online smart shops in recent (ish) Years, starting with Etizolam etc etc etc Now we have at least 10 or many more different Benzos widely available compared to what we had just a few Years ago.. And they continue to release new/old ones every Month or so it seems..

The one here in BDD states onset/time to peak and half-life approximations. It could use an update as it's been a few years. Erowid's vault has a Benzodiazepine Duration Comparison chart which brings you to an offsite resource chart (Dr. Bob's) from 1996. But it has pretty much the same information as ours. I found one on wiki (not an equivalence chart though) that lists a few more if this helps:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_benzodiazepines

edit: notice flubromalozam and nifoxipam have ? ? under time to peak and elimination half-life, so their info has not been verified as of yet
Thanks.

I'm still looking for an as up to date as possible doseage equivalency chart though..

Last edited: