• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

benzedrine or dexedrine? + dosage question

Rdocs

Bluelighter
okay so basically my friend took 7 of these weird looking pills, one side was black and said 15 mg in writing on it and the other side was transparent with these tiny orange balls. he said he felt amazing sort of like being on molly but he felt more energetic and concentrated i have come to the conclusion that it was either Benzedrine or Dexedrine could anyone tell me what the difference is? and which one it was that he took? also is taking 7 15 mg pills in a span of 2 hours bad? he said he didn't sleep for 48 hours and hasn't felt the same ever since. sort of like hes depressed because things are not fun anymore like sports, movies, etc. If it is a side effect is it permanent? was it caused by over dosing or just by the drug itself? because now he wants to take it more often.

ps he didnt just swallow them the person who gave them to him told him to open the capsule pour it in his mouth crunch on it and swallow he did this for all 7

This is not pill identification. Dont take pills that you dont know. Next time take all colors and numbers off pill and put into drug identifier like on drugs.com. Use your search engine. It definately was not Benzedrine. Since I don't know what you took, but can only guess, 7, 15 mg pills are too much. But I cannot assume, so next time look up the markings.