• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzedrex Extraction - Not eatin' no damn cotton bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could have a prescription for Benny. I used to get adderall and Vyvanse. Love em. I new here.

ah,preopylhexedrine.i have used this chemical nearly five years on a cosistant bases except a break for a year,then right back to.i have massive experiance with this chemical.
it is my favorite drug.here are the good aspects of p-hex........1)full body high,much like small dose of molly,i.e ,tingles all over the body,almost like goosebumps ,but they van be almost
sexual.2)those with social anxiety can expect all anxiety with to dissappear.3)euphoria,at times alot of.4)massively increased sex drive,if you have a significant other,you will surely please them,if you dont have erectile dysfunction.it happens.5)your more in yourelf and caring about what the outside world thinks.6)increased attention and ability to focus.7)and lastly,music ,specifically edm.with the right dose,this is a trip,music sounds amazing.....these are the good things,im sure i left something out and it will act differently with different.
now the bad...a)heart paplpitations,sometimes very scary.b)puking,caused by to much or potentiating it with alchohol or caffiene.c)vasoconstriction,extemely high blood pressure making you feel very uncormfortable in the chest,pressure,fast heart rate for prolonged periond.in short,very bad for your heart.d)anxiety,mainly from the fear you may have a heart attack,trust me,you can feel the vasoconstriction.e)blue balls.if you dont have a lover,it will be frustrating untill you do it youself probablt have to run to store for more lotion!!lol.
in ending,this drug can be very fun and can be useful with benefit..enjoy but be careful and dont take to much.f)now the bad,and tho they dont seem to be,they sooo are..
very bad for the heart.this drug can be very dangerous,and in my opinion can kill you easy.it also causes psychosis with prolonged use.if you have never used this drug,dont.if you have .u already know.im sorry im rambling.that concludes my post.....

Status
Not open for further replies.