• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Benzedrex as an Empathogen

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be merged with the benzedrex megathread, and if it is, sorry for causing the trouble of moving it there. Thank you for doing so, as well.

I was using benzedrex a few days ago (250mg, non-extracted, yes, I know the spiel) and I got the usual, mighty high blood pressure which I recommend a 1mg dose of guanfacine for, works like a miracle, the insane amounts of motivation, the feeling that "I'm the one" and then this time (probably because this is the highest dosage I've ever used, so new effects aren't surprising), I now experienced this feeling of everything being right in the world, something I only get with serotonergics (so this first leads me to believe Propylhexedrine has serotonergic properties), and I also was the nicest person EVER to the people I talked to, even online, with me adding smily faces to my posts, as well as being super forgiving and thankful for the slightest thing, such as plainly responding to my post (I even thanked someone for responding to my post with a half-(holier-than-thou-)insult, sincerely.). This makes me think, nay, infer, that Propylhexedrine has more serotonergic qualities than I could find described on any website I have found talking about it so far. I have only seen confirmation that Propylhexedrine has dopaminergic and norepinephrinergic qualities, not serotonergic.

I am conducting an experiment, right now, but later as well as this experiment is heavily influenced by too many external variables, on 375mg and the effect that it has on my compassion and other empathogenic qualities. So far on this test I have only found that I'm much more open to contradicting opinions and the debate of them. Normally on this topic, I'm a bull-headed debater who can accept loss, but will die before I stop fighting for my side, but on this, I can accept that debate might not be the best option in every case and decided to hear my mother out on Hillary's performance in the debate when I wasn't at all feeling it. I also found myself rubbing myself up to my girlfriend more as well, wanting to talk so much and about what she likes, and I've been able to sing in front of her without hesitation. To put it into perspective, I won't sing or even dance while heavily drunk.

Anyone else experience this as well or have information to add to this?

Thanks!
~V
Woo! 50th post! I'm now officially a Bluelighter! :D

Last edited:
Speed has the same effect. This only lasts for 1-2 doses :\

Wow what's your history with stimulant usage? For me propylhexedrine feels like it does nothing but flood my brain with norepinephrine and epinephrine. I used it when I was younger (15-16) and even then it did not produce ANY empathogenic effects. It is pure stimulant. Even if it does affect dopamine then it isn't enough to outweigh it's effect on the peripheral nervous system. For me propylhexedrine invoked a pure fight or flight response. It basically felt like I had an anxiety attack for about 6 hours. Not fun at all IMO. Most people would agree that propylhexedrine doesn't tickle the dopamine enough to justify its use. Just way too much peripheral effects. I prefer to not induce anxiety.

My point of this post isn't to bash you for using. I just am really curious as to how you get such effects from this drug. I feel like you would have to be pretty stimulant naive to get empathogenic effects from this stuff. It was a pure peripheral stimulant for me.