• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Benefits of Nicotine?

Wtaf, that must be dangerous, I worry it would blow up, what do you fill them with normal vape juice, why, why not use a normal vape? and oooh look at it, it looks so cool, it's a different shape to the elf bars I had, mine was little skinny pens, I think I've seen people in the street with those little square vapes, thought they're a different make, maybe they are what you have, oh no I need to control myself now not to go to the vape shop tomorrow to see if they sell them lol
Yeh just take the top off and fill this huge sponge/cotton with juice. Can do it like 3-5 times before it completely burns out. I prefer it to like a bigger VooPoo drag kit I've got. It just hit nice and is super convenient to sleep with :)

But it affects your sleep so it's not lol
Nope just a horrible habit. I do it with my nicotine pouches which is even worse because I fall asleep with them in so basically have a constant stream of nicotine all night unless I'm awake and switching them out.

Nope just a horrible habit. I do it with my nicotine pouches which is even worse because I fall asleep with them in so basically have a constant stream of nicotine all night unless I'm awake and switching them out

Sod that lol, I tried one once, they was giving samples out at a vape shop, he said put it under your lip so I did but I could feel it there and it felt horrible lol

Nicotine's bad for your heart, ain't it?

I think to an extent, yes, but very low compared to when combined with vapes (the jury is still out on this one) and tobacco.

I think for people with pre-existing heart problems, then it would be a good idea to avoid for sure.

Plus, it's highly addictive.

qMpwo.gif

Me, 80% of the time (just need one taking pills and one sucking dick and you get me 100% of the time)

I LOVE smoking. Menthol cigarettes are such a fucking treat. They calm me down, kill my appetite, and taste SO good with a cup of coffee. I smoke a pack a day, and it's fucking expensive but oh well.

Yes! Cigarettes and coffee go perfect together! For taste, for mood, and for keeping you skinny lol.

Anything more than smalllll amounts relaxes you and high doses definitely make you sleepy

High dosages keep me awake, but everyone's different, I think small amounts is relaxing too, but I don't know if it's because when I use my vape my body is craving it, maybe slightly faster heart rate drops in dopamine etc so I puff it then get hits of dopamine etc and so it helps the anxiety I probably bloody created by starting to vape in the first place, I wasn't even a smoker I just like the flavour of vapes so got addicted that way

i miss smoking....sitting out on the front steps....friends you go smoke with at work - the whole thing is great except for the "i can't breathe" part
d5MNYJD.gif

High dosages keep me awake, but everyone's different, I think small amounts is relaxing too, but I don't know if it's because when I use my vape my body is craving it, maybe slightly faster heart rate drops in dopamine etc so I puff it then get hits of dopamine etc and so it helps the anxiety I probably bloody created by starting to vape in the first place, I wasn't even a smoker I just like the flavour of vapes so got addicted that way

I literally chain smoke vapes and nicotine pouches. To the point where I think cigarettes might be better so I don't, but that's just silly.

There is a link between smoking cigarettes and alleviating symptoms of Crohns disease inflammation and Colitis