• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Benefits of Mutual Masturbation In A Relationship?

Pariahprose

Bluelighter
I was curious as to the outlooks on mutual masturbation in a relationship...anyone masturbate with their bf or gf? How wud I go about bringing up the subject 2 my gf? Any benefits to the relationship? Sex is good,dont get me wrong,just think there might b other kinds of benefits 2 watching the one u love masturbate...

Pariahprose

Well the benefits are that it's really hot :p
As to how you would bring it up well, I suppose I'd just ask when you guys are getting into it if you could watch her do it, or vice versa. Can't really go wrong tbh.

Well of course I realize the benefit of it being hot...Im more interested if anyone thinks it benefits emotionally watching ur other half do something so personal n front of u and feeling comfortable...Im talking about both doin it 2 the point of climax,no actual sex involved...

Pariahprose

Mmmh...I dunno, for me I don't think it added anything more than sex when it comes to emotions, but then again I didn't find it more personal than sex either...

Just ask her if it's something she'd be interested in trying. The benefit I see to mutual masturbation is that each of you can observe what gets your partner off.

Actually got 2 try this about 6 am this morning while on Adderall...We had sex for about an hr and I was unable 2 finish b4 causing her 2 much pain...so we each masturbated and touched one anothers skin...it was different,very enjoyable n a way that was different than sex...Sex on Adderall is always kinda animalistic,but watchin one another do this added the unique animalistic factor of masturbating ...It was an awesome experience...didnt even have 2 suggest it 2 her ^.^ It seemed 2 connect us more bc we wud talk dirty back and forth 2 each other and that made me feel secure in my relationship and ability 2 plz my gf ^.^ I wud highly recomend this ^.^

Pariahprose

I love to get myself off while watching my girlfriend touch herself as she watches me get off to her, it's like a positive feedback loop :)

Its good shit, try it. im getting off thinking about it%) (threw sunglasses on)

dunno often as a gay man its where your at when you realise the other guy wont be able to sort you out cos technique aint right

I deeply enjoy helping my girlfriend cum while she's masterbating. I especially like it when she asked me to stick my fingers inside her while she is getting the rhythm going with her clit, or when she asks me to kiss her body all over while she is getting close to climaxing.

Also, it's fun jerking off in the bed next to her; usually she takes over and starts sucking my cock, or licking the end of my knob while I am batting-off.