• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Benefits of buying a 360 instead of a PC

snazzy_sn

Bluelighter
Are there any?
I mean like, i'm considering dropping a few hundred on an xbox with a few games.
But is there really anything that you can do on an xbox that you can't do on a PC?
Like every game for xbox has a version for PC don't they?

What I'm gettting at is.... is there any reason I can justify spending this money when I could just get a badass PC in a few weeks?

I mean I'm probably still gonna, still though.:?

PC's almost always going to trump consoles when it comes to "what you can and can't do."

PC-versions of games are easily hacked and modded, allowing you to be able to fine-tune most games to your liking if you know what you're doing (I don't know how to do that shit, though, grew up with an Apple.... 'nuff said). Console games, you get pretty much exactly what the game offers. The graphics might be a bit more sluggish but that's about it.

That said, I prefer console-gaming to computer gaming. I don't like using a keyboard for most games, and the shit was just never important enough to me to buy a USB controller. If I were you, I'd say fuck a pc and just save up for a next-gen system. They're legit as fuck and won't disappoint unless you're looking to play PC-specific games.

Not all games released on xbox end up on PC. Most xbox live arcade games are only available on xbox.

this is a good post http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/37i5cr/thinking_out_loud_why_i_think_i_am_leaving_pc/

basically he wants just a simple couch gaming experience, not tweaking pc settings, worrying about pc upgrades, etc.

personally i prefer to play any shooter on pc keyboard/mouse. rpg on console, and especially fighting games cause more of a player base on console.

one thing about pc, tho i dunno if it's the same for ps4, there are quite a few good sales during the year...

Last edited: