• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Benadryl!!!???

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I'm honestly not sure where to put this up and what to label it is so feel free to move it etc if needed.

A YouTube video came up from a channel I like & the title was so off I had to have a look at it. Turns out Reddit among other sites that are similar have sections for TR's on this stuff & anything that has a dose scale like DXM is an alarm for me, the highest doses run the risk of persistent visual disturbances, swelling of the brain, seizure, permanent brain damage & even a slow and painful death (sounds fantastic to me so far)

The experiences from eating way too much sounds like Datura from the idiots who take this stuff such as smoking cigarettes that vanish, snakes moving around, bugs that turn into witches & dead family members turning up at the door.

One mother who has a daughter that took over 1 gram had her 30 hours later totally crazy, smashing the place up & talking total gibberish.

Anyone tried this stuff? I'm honestly not going to judge you even though I think it's INSANITY to get "high" on this poison. What's actually in it that causes such bizarre results?

Here I was till tonight thinking it was bad enough people do DXM & Pre-gabs which felt horrendous to me & have ZERO value for a nice trip, attacking IKEA sofas, throwing remove controller at your dog as you think it's a Demon from Hell & having dead grandparents turn up for some dinner isn't fun to me but YMMV I guess.

Anyone done this or had to pay bail money to get their kid out of jail as they were caught naked attacking ducks in the local park at 3am?

i did dramamine a bunch of times as a teen. i think they are over the counter pills with some what similar effect. i did a dose of benadryl one time i forget how much, but i thought dramamine seemed kind of better compared to how many benadryl pills i had to take, so i always stuck with the dramamine.

the combination of switching up between dramamine or alcohol or robitussin or kilonipin, picking one of those to do a night and then rotating actually led me to have burning piss after a couple months, and the day i first got the burning piss was after dramamine. i cut all drugs out for a few months and was fine. i began to moderately drink and taking robitussin again though and never got burning piss. i wasn't abusing them as often, but i feel like i was probably lucky to at least be able to stop with burning piss as a warning sign.

i'd see some pretty cool stuff on dramamine though, electricity in the walls, one time my friend had braces for some reason, this floating pink ball thing was my first experience ever hallucinating, i saw some characters on the neighbors lawn out my widnow they were like some video game i used to play on play station with a cartoon skeleton "medevil" or something.... idk... i know the first time i did dramamine i was cought by my parents and i thought they were throwing phone books and asking what time conan o brien was on, but they were really asking for my friend ryan's phone number, i was like "how the hell am i supposed to know conan obriens phone number?" and my mother started doing this hysterical crying thing, blah blah blah "is he going to be this way forever" she shrieked.. .. anyways that dose caused me to feel brain dead all summer and i definitely wasn't using any other drugs so i could really feel how slow and depressed it made me feel. if i had the opportunity to read about drugs on the internet as a teen, i would've just waited till i was older to get some shrooms or acid. i was like 14 and worried my father was going to find out with the search history. totally fucked up. i was just thinking about how that's probably something a lot of kids experience... i didn't try dramamine again till i was 18 when pot wasn't really having the same effects as it did when i first started it. i was taking a bit lower doses of the dramamine and smoking weed with it. i found i got more bang for my buck taking the dramamine with smaller amounts of weed. that was when i got the burning pea.

Anyone done this or had to pay bail money to get their kid out of jail as they were caught naked attacking ducks in the local park at 3am?
1st. lmao

2nd. I've known a few people that took a lot and nobody had a positive experience

I used to take one or two to make it easier to go to sleep, and it didn't make me sleepy, just made it easier to fall asleep, but when I took 3 (75mg) it was uncomfortable and felt bad. I don't know how or why people take large doses to get high but I'm sure somebody will show up here to explain

Yeah out of all drugs which can produce some kind of psychoactive effect, Benadryl gets the worst reviews just about lol

But I guess that’s kind of implied in the drug class name “deliriant”. The experience does not sound fun

i did dramamine a bunch of times as a teen. i think they are over the counter pills with some what similar effect. i did a dose of benadryl one time i forget how much, but i thought dramamine seemed kind of better compared to how many benadryl pills i had to take, so i always stuck with the dramamine.

the combination of switching up between dramamine or alcohol or robitussin or kilonipin, picking one of those to do a night and then rotating actually led me to have burning piss after a couple months, and the day i first got the burning piss was after dramamine. i cut all drugs out for a few months and was fine. i began to moderately drink and taking robitussin again though and never got burning piss. i wasn't abusing them as often, but i feel like i was probably lucky to at least be able to stop with burning piss as a warning sign.

i'd see some pretty cool stuff on dramamine though, electricity in the walls, one time my friend had braces for some reason, this floating pink ball thing was my first experience ever hallucinating, i saw some characters on the neighbors lawn out my widnow they were like some video game i used to play on play station with a cartoon skeleton "medevil" or something.... idk... i know the first time i did dramamine i was cought by my parents and i thought they were throwing phone books and asking what time conan o brien was on, but they were really asking for my friend ryan's phone number, i was like "how the hell am i supposed to know conan obriens phone number?" and my mother started doing this hysterical crying thing, blah blah blah "is he going to be this way forever" she shrieked.. .. anyways that dose caused me to feel brain dead all summer and i definitely wasn't using any other drugs so i could really feel how slow and depressed it made me feel. if i had the opportunity to read about drugs on the internet as a teen, i would've just waited till i was older to get some shrooms or acid. i was like 14 and worried my father was going to find out with the search history. totally fucked up. i was just thinking about how that's probably something a lot of kids experience... i didn't try dramamine again till i was 18 when pot wasn't really having the same effects as it did when i first started it. i was taking a bit lower doses of the dramamine and smoking weed with it. i found i got more bang for my buck taking the dramamine with smaller amounts of weed. that was when i got the burning pea.
I think you got off lightly with just burning urine.

Let me make sure I understand one point you raised, you went back to that stuff as weed wasn't giving you the high it used to?
Am I understanding you correctly here?

But I guess that’s kind of implied in the drug class name “deliriant”. The experience does not sound fun
Do you feel for the poor folks who had the medical trials for this stuff?

I assume to get a licence by the FDA it has to be tested on humans, so in my thinking a small research group would have to take this stuff & I'm NOT talking about some Hippie setting, The Doors Live album playing, TIHKAL / PIHKAL kind of setting, I'm thinking more about a cold & clinical research setting, the kind of place I picture Nurse Ratched working at in her free time (some Communist Gulag)
The experience sounds bad enough without cold hearted Doctors trying to take blood samples every hour & asking you 1,000 questions.

I really wonder about some people & their taste in substances.

I think you got off lightly with just burning urine.

Let me make sure I understand one point you raised, you went back to that stuff as weed wasn't giving you the high it used to?
Am I understanding you correctly here?
yeah. before i started using lsd anologues weed lost it's power on me a bit and i'd really only have enough money for like a bowl pack a day, so i used to take dramamine or robitussin to make it more trippy....