• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Ben & Jerry’s Founders Would Consider Cannabis-Infused Ice Cream, When It’s Legal

greengummybear

Bluelighter
CBS San Francisco Bay Area said:
Ben & Jerry’s Founders Would Consider Cannabis-Infused Ice Cream, When It’s Legal
February 26, 2015 3:48 PM

98562373.jpg

RICHMOND (CBS SF) — The founders of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream say they would consider selling a cannabis-infused flavor, when it’s completely legal.

Co-founder Ben Cohen told the HuffPost Live’s Alyona Minkovski the idea “makes sense to me,” when asked about a viewer comment suggesting the company make cannabis-infused ice cream.

Jerry Greenfield, who founded the company with Cohen wasn’t completely on board with the idea, but didn’t dismiss the suggestion, saying he and Cohen “have had previous experiences with substances.”

Cannabis Creamery, a Richmond company already makes marijuana-infused ice cream for California medicinal marijuana prescription holders.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...er-cannabis-infused-marijuana-when-its-legal/

Imagine what they might put in "Phish Food" once all drugs are legalized.

Of course - what could be more fitting?

Caffeine makes you crave more soda, nicotine another cigarette.

MJ, some Ben and fucking Jerry's.

this topic (for me) is certainly very interesting, as i naively had never contemplated how major businesses that are household names within the united states would/could have to possibly reformulate their business model and products, based on the social demands for cannabis based products as legalization expands throughout the country. its wonderful to read that a company as affluent as ben and jerrys (a leader in ice cream) are already contemplating this notion and are open minded towards future business ventures and are voicing their confidence in adapting to the market to not fall behind due to ignorance and potential profit loss.

reeses, if youre reading this; a CBD peanut butter cup is certainly something id invest in. just sayin :D

...kytnism...:|