• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Being drugged by my partner..why?

All honesty, it doesn't sound like psychiatric illness (which, as far as I'm aware, means there is the possibility of a cure, however slim), but more something incurable eg psychopathy/sociopathy, which means no moral compass, or empathy. These fuckers are capable of doing anything, if they think they will get away with it.
As regards what he was using, the chemical taste sort of makes me think possibly 1,4-butanediol (1,4 BDO), as it and GHB are rapidly metabolized to standard sugar breakdown compounds (ie become part of the citric acid cycle), with no telltale metabolites (any benzo would leave something detectable for a good few hours).
Not wishing to cause alarm, but he could have killed you, without a trace of foul play. Twats like him are the reason so many women have utter mistrust of men...
Just came across this thread - I wonder what happened to the poster?

Could anyone shed some light on why my partner of 4 years has been drugging me when we're intimate with eachother?
I have no idea with what, as I haven't yet taken a drug test and the times I have it hasn't shown up with anything, but I'm definitely being drugged as the next day I feel like I'm coming down. I just don't get why? Is it some type of fetish? He enjoys raping me when I'm under as well. It just blows my mind why anyone would find that enjoyable? He swears he doesn't drug me, but I know he is as I'm very well aware of what my body is like on and off drugs.
Run far, far away

Option one. He’s drugging and raping someone that will willingly have sex
Option 2 she’s mentally unwell
Not impossible but unlikely
She’s prob been sectioned