being charged with receiving stolen goods?

adradmin

Ex-Bluelighter

thank you j33buscr1p3s for the advice, my question has been answered.

Last edited:
If you don't mind, what state do you live in? Because stolen goods in a lot of states is based on the knowledge that it was stolen, and if you're no longer in possesion of the laptop it might be hard to prove that you ever were. Sounds like the cop is just trying to play hardball, and I'd say that even if they were to get a warrant, they wouldn't find the laptop as you don't have it, and therefore it's going to be hard for them to make a case that you knew you had a stolen laptop that isn't around anymore.

Yeah Adradamin, you never had one of them things, did you? You do know that they hold that shit against you in court right? Cops do browse this and Geetered had shit held against his ass from bluelight.

geetered, i remember that guy...i was always wondering what happened to him. so the cops printed out what he said and used that against him? anyone can log in under his name on his computer and post somethin, i didn't think cops could use that info.

Well they did and right now he is in jail. Helped the cops out in court for sure.