• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Being charged with dealing... Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

four39

Greenlighter
Ok so I have frequented this forum for the last 5 years but have never needed to join because the wealth of info on here is more than I have ever needed.

So Just want to start by saying you guys rock!

I have made an account for a reason though and that reason is I was raided by police. I am not going to use "swim" or any nonsense like that because I am fighting for my innocence and if LEO wanted to use this to see what I am up to, they must go for it. I truly believe I am innocent and they are wrong. I have also already been charged and the trial date is pending. I have been arrested and am out on bail currently.

So I need help from one of you guys or girls that knows chemistry. I already have a lawyer but I figured I would do my own research to keep costs down. I more than willing to tip anyone in BTC that wants to help.

So here are the deets: They have done a forensic report and stated they have found 5kg of 5-MAPB (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine) and then go on to say "5-MAPB (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine) is an analogue of MDMA and therefore is listed in Part III schedule 2 of the drugs and drugs trafficking act, act 140 of 1992. "

The act tho as far as I can tell is not designed as an analogue law and states

" Unless expressly excluded, all substances or plants included in this Part include the following:

1. (a) The isomers of the specified substances or plants, where the existence of such isomers ispossible;
  2. (b) the esters and ethers of the specified substances or plants and of the isomers referred to in subparagraph (a), as well as the isomers of such esters and ethers, where the existence ofsuch esters, ethers and isomers is possible;
(c) the salts of the specified substances or plants, of the isomers referred to in subparagraph(a) and of the esters, ethers and isomers referred to in subparagraph (b), as well as theisomers of such salts, where the existence of such salts and isomers is possible; and
(d) all preparations and mixtures of the specified substances or plants and of the isomers,esters, ethers and salts referred to in this paragraph.

Thanks for all the help. :)

Sorry, but BL cannot help your situation and function as a third party lawyer, which is essentially what you are asking.

On that note, I would advise that you get a real lawyer and provide all of this info to him/her. Best of luck.

Edit: It seems that you have, but you should just continue to rely on the lawyer or seek help elsewhere. I'm sorry to hear about this, and I hope that you will be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.