Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beige Rock Speed of the late 90's

HKilo

Bluelighter
Does anyone here remember scoring speed in the mid-late 90's around south-east Melbourne? If so do you remember scoring beige rock speed?

This stuff come on the scene right about when it was changing from grams to points for sale.
Anyone who had come by this stuff would remember it if they ever used a razor to chop it, as the razor would be rusty within hours

I have left speed behind long ago now, haven't used it in years, basically because it's all meth now. But i would love to know what made this rock different to any other speed at the time, don't need details that will break any forum rules, just would like to know more if possible about this last great speed.

I remember the old beige speed from the 80s & 90s in Sydney. Awesome stuff, sourced from the bikies who ran The Commercial Hotel in Liverpool (sgn in the carpark: 'No Jap bikes allowed' lol)

Mid 90's rave days in Sydney, I saw some lovely beige rock speed. To this day, I recall my first line of the stuff. Ahhh thanks for the memories!

I remember the old beige speed from the 80s & 90s in Sydney. Awesome stuff, sourced from the bikies who ran The Commercial Hotel in Liverpool (sgn in the carpark: 'No Jap bikes allowed' lol)

90s speed was like 90s heroin and ecstasy, it was fucking amazing.

And then came the dark times, meth and that shit was dirty. Heroin in cabra crashed. The old days of walking through the apartment blocks to find a runner with a gram in their pocket (fuck the idiots at the station) were long gone.

And then the pills in the city. The most favourite thing was to see my dealer in the cross and pop a white crown at Kings Cross. By the time i was on my train home i'd be fast asleep only to wake up as the peak hit. Those drab trains would be converted to these glowing caves of happines as i'd slowly wake up. The first time i did it there was young very pretty couple just laughing and looking really happy. And as I sat there they looked at me and I looked at them and it was like we read each others mind. I think just burst out laughing with these big smiles. It didn't need to go anywhere becaue we were just happy.

By 2003 the crash of good drugs in Sydney began. It's had its resurgences ie Silk Road but its no where near as good.

And you can tell by how Bluelight has crashed. Remember the days when we'd argue about Bermuda Triangles and other drugs. What breaks my heart is just how many we're lost. Like goddam it why the fuck did we have to lose Aunty Establishment!?

We lost more then good speed.

Sigh

Here the speed is very often in rock form-yellowish-white.strong odor of cleaning chemicals.Five times cheaper than meth.Southeastern Europe.