• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine before and after use of coke guide

asecin

Bluelighter
im sure this has been asked many times before but i couldnt find anything in the search engine, so ill make a thread to ask this. im trying to figure out what supplements and pharms to take before and after coke use since coke has severe side effects that are quite irritating. for example, i was thinking taking various things for protection of the heart beforehand and a lot of electrolytes before and after, and usually i take benzos for the calming down, but what else can be taken to help out with the anxiety and panic attacks afterwards??
i think it should go like this; heart protection supps and electrolytes and stress reducing supps and high blood pressure preventive supps usually afterwards.

please add some ideas thank you!

L-Theanine might help with anxiety
And don't forget to use some nose-spray preferably with only salt water and maybe some Bepanthen (Dexpanthenol)

I like the polyphenols from tea sublingually and buccally more than l theanine it might just be distracting but I find the aromatic smell and taste calming.

you dont honestly believe something like theanine will help with the rush of anxiety coke produces. i mean, i take benzos to counteract it and it still takes me few to even feel them

anyway, i was hoping for a stack to help prevent negative health effects particularly on the heart and blood pressure to the head and so on. but they dont seem many studies done on prevent coke toxicity effects it seems

i tried b group vitamins but somehow they inhibit the action cocaine and it doesnt give you pleasure when you do it. not sure why is that?

I take COQ-10 and fish oil everyday, when i do some coke on occasion i keep checking my bp with machine at home and ive noticed it doesn't go up much and i have high bp especially after opioid wd.
I really dont do much coke ive noticed if i keep the amount down it really doesn't raise my bp much, its not like the old days for me if i did that amount id be in trouble. Also i noticed that lyrica with coke is
great it seems to keep any anxiety down and the buzz together is badass. I was always doing a benzo at night after coke but now i like lyrica better even for sleep after. My advise is take healthy heart supplements like mentioned and maybe cut back on the amount of coke your doing especially if you have high bp.

i have another question tho, since pure coke never makes it to the street, what is the price of a 100% pure coke rock in general and i know for sure, it will never give you shitty comedown. i had very very few instances of uncut coke and they didnt have the shitty comedowns that last hours. so its amazing how there is this gold out there, but its not exactly at the end of the rainbow, its somewhere much higher than a street person can ever reach