• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Been using a variety of different benzos for about 11 days - Will I get withdrawals?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

Since about January 26th I've been using a variety of different benzos to see which ones I preferred. The benzos ive been using are:

Clonazepam
Lorazepam
Nitrazepam

I've been using at various doses too. The highest doses I've done is:

Clonazepam 16mg
Lorazepam 15mg
Nitrazepam 30mg

But I haven't been constantly dosing at these levels, most of the time its been much lower.

I want to stop now for a good week or two, will I get any withdrawal symptoms from roughly 11 days of use?

Help appreciated. Many thanks!

I'd expect you to experience some w/d from that, yes, and I'd advise you to be careful. Are you familiar with tapering off?

I'd expect you to experience some w/d from that, yes, and I'd advise you to be careful. Are you familiar with tapering off?

I stopped several days ago with no withdrawals. Im suspecting it's cos the benzos im using r long-acting?

EDIT: Now ive started again cos of a mental breakdown crisis, ive just made a thread about it!

exerxise every other day

and dont use benzos, even the most occasional use of the weakest shortest acting benzo will cause relapse anxiety and brainfog for days afterwards.

use cannabis or hash with 10 to 15% cbd content and some thc too if you can handle it... cbd normally counteracts the paranoia and anxiety from thc.

and if really necessary, use kratom.
all of the other pharmas or illegals i know off have worse side effects and addiction profile.