• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

been tempted to try a rc stimulant! whats the safest?

ValiumTorenceSkyHi

Bluelighter
Hi folks for a while now and again i take rc benzos! mainly just to try them and because there so easy to get its unbelivable! order at 3pm and get next day usually with normal delivery!

but since apparently the rc websites are closing down because of a ban (apparetly) i want to try an rc stimulant but have no clue what to try whats the saffest or anything like that!

so could any 1 recommend from personal experience i know rc stims cant be good for you like any stim really but i want to try something before the sites go down!

so any recommendations? not anything to potent dont want to be tripping for days lol maybe something subtle!

any advice appreciated as always

cheers! :)

if i get a reccomendation for something responable safe i could have it for tommorow thats how fast these sites operate! must be big rc users out there!

FDA stims are not much safer and can be just as dangerous
RC's tend to have more of a chance to be dangerous because they are a Frankenstein of sorts sometimes similar formulas to FDA approved but often tweaked

There really is no way to tell you which is the safest one
As the RC name suggest you have to be a lab rat and try them out

sourcing isn't allowed here because all kind of things can go wrong if we suggest something and you don't respond well to it

You should really do your own research on what's around and the effects / risks of said drugs - before blindly trusting someone on a forum.

Also if you've got a high benzo tolerance, stims are only going to make that worse...a common one that people are using in the UK is 3-FPM - head over to EADD and read all about it.