European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Been a while

gun toting hip gansta

Bluelighter
Been many many years since used to frequent the board, 12+ years, perhaps more. Followed a few links off another board and found my way back to bluelight quite randomly, managed to get into the old account with some difficult, so thought I'd say "hello".

Had a quick scan of recent posts but didn't recognise any names, I guess not many people still posting from around 2001 / 2002.

There isn't really anyone around in EADD from that era. You might be one of the oldest posters around! What brings you back?

I was posting in AuDD back then on another account i cant get into but prefer to leave alone for reasons i will keep to myself. Back then Phasedancer, Cowboy Mac and Big Trancer ran the show along with Johnboy and the forum was a lot looser with everyone caning e's.
Heroin seems to be the dominant drug on Bluelight these days and meth in the Australian forum

Heroin seems to be the dominant drug on Bluelight these days and meth in the Australian forum

To be fair Consumer it's not as bad as it was. The UK drought brought the majority of the users with Heroin as their DOC onto the forum, as for good or for bad, Bluelight works as it's a 'safe space' to not only discuss but enthuse about what would otherwise be a ridiculous notion for most of those with common sense, which of course includes most other non - problematic drug users. The wasters dissipated as the drug started to trickle back through but for those who stayed they genuinely found the opportunity to discuss Heroin use and culture with other moderately intelligent people..

(of course everyone from all walks of life use this drug habitually but despite becoming quite engaged with the local market as a reliable, greedy pig of a customer over the years, I have met only one person through that set up that I would consider a friend, the only other user I ever developed and maintained a relationship with. I have spent countless hours in the company of other users while, like a police beacon, we have all waited like idiots for some lazy yahoo to wait until there are 30 people waiting to do his 'job'. Over the years I have become acquainted with many of them but the relationship has never extended beyond that a normal person would have with those who they see at the bus stop on there way to work. One should not, especially when their own behaviour is just as stupid and careless, consider the stereotypical heroin addict but from out of everyone I met I would have not have entertained a single one. Almost all described themselves as acquisitive, occasionally violent, habitual criminals, or patients I recognised from my former life with severe and enduring mental illness and they were for the most part, incredibly stupid, much of the time when actually considering the quality of the drugs themselves with countless idiots perfectly happy buying crap and making someone else's life a misery doing it. Call me a snob, I appreciate that most of these characters probably didn't have a hope in hell to begin with while I threw so much away, but I really could not find anything in common with a single one, bar the girl I described above.)

...a lot stuck around and were really good posters, we lost a few (rip<3) and a few experienced older posters had already been around that block and left it behind before rediscovering proper drugs. The majority of the threads discuss 'healthier' (from a social perspective) drugs, psyches, stims, head space experience that actually invites qualitative discussion. While the effect of heroin is far from boring, someone under the influence is boring, discussing various heroins is boring (they all either do the job, half a job or they don't) and after living with it for an influential amount of time, it makes the user permanently boring while dependent. In the last 12 months I've been pretty good fun for about 4 or 5 days, of which the most was made by me and my company. The rest of the time I deserved to be on my own. I know this because I was much better for this for most of life, even after I kicked it the first time.

I cannot speak for the AusDD and the Meth, but I do believe that I am one of an ever dwindling group of problematic opiate abusers to regularly post. It is better that this aspect of EADD is shrinking, but I still believe that it's essential that even the most chaotic heroin / polydrug abusers can feel welcome posting without getting bollocked by everyone for risky behaviour (which admittedly is difficult when the poster is actively discussing routine combinations of the most dangerous cns depressants & alcohol) and they are more likely to listen and respect the essential HR these kind of customers inevitably need when they join if they are made to feel like they are in the right place.

I started using Bluelight in 2005 (through Pillreports) but just used it as an Erowid style resource for years. It wasn't until all the heroin in the UK disappeared overnight in 2010 that I started posting in EADD.

As for gun- toting hip gangster - if you managed to make it through my post you will see I'm not much help I'm afraid. The last poster I was acquainted with a long standing a/c was 'Si Dred' (joined 2002?) who was posting regularly until last summer but not since. Sorry x

Good post and well said Stee - I agree with everything you said. It was of course the big drought of 2010 that brought me to BL. The very first thread I started in EADD was titled "Drought with nasty H", where I tentatively asked if anyone else was having problems getting decent gear. A couple of hours later there had been over 70 replies - all experiencing the same problems. I believe this thread then evolved into (or merged with) the heroin discussion thread. Thanks to BL, I remembered that other drugs could actually be fun...

To be fair Consumer it's not as bad as it was. The UK drought brought the majority of the users with Heroin as their DOC onto the forum, as for good or for bad, Bluelight works as it's a 'safe space' to not only discuss but enthuse about what would otherwise be a ridiculous notion for most of those with common sense, which of course includes most other non - problematic drug users. The wasters dissipated as the drug started to trickle back through but for those who stayed they genuinely found the opportunity to discuss Heroin use and culture with other moderately intelligent people..

(of course everyone from all walks of life use this drug habitually but despite becoming quite engaged with the local market as a reliable, greedy pig of a customer over the years, I have met only one person through that set up that I would consider a friend, the only other user I ever developed and maintained a relationship with. I have spent countless hours in the company of other users while, like a police beacon, we have all waited like idiots for some lazy yahoo to wait until there are 30 people waiting to do his 'job'. Over the years I have become acquainted with many of them but the relationship has never extended beyond that a normal person would have with those who they see at the bus stop on there way to work. One should not, especially when their own behaviour is just as stupid and careless, consider the stereotypical heroin addict but from out of everyone I met I would have not have entertained a single one. Almost all described themselves as acquisitive, occasionally violent, habitual criminals, or patients I recognised from my former life with severe and enduring mental illness and they were for the most part, incredibly stupid, much of the time when actually considering the quality of the drugs themselves with countless idiots perfectly happy buying crap and making someone else's life a misery doing it. Call me a snob, I appreciate that most of these characters probably didn't have a hope in hell to begin with while I threw so much away, but I really could not find anything in common with a single one, bar the girl I described above.)

...a lot stuck around and were really good posters, we lost a few (rip<3) and a few experienced older posters had already been around that block and left it behind before rediscovering proper drugs. The majority of the threads discuss 'healthier' (from a social perspective) drugs, psyches, stims, head space experience that actually invites qualitative discussion. While the effect of heroin is far from boring, someone under the influence is boring, discussing various heroins is boring (they all either do the job, half a job or they don't) and after living with it for an influential amount of time, it makes the user permanently boring while dependent. In the last 12 months I've been pretty good fun for about 4 or 5 days, of which the most was made by me and my company. The rest of the time I deserved to be on my own. I know this because I was much better for this for most of life, even after I kicked it the first time.

I cannot speak for the AusDD and the Meth, but I do believe that I am one of an ever dwindling group of problematic opiate abusers to regularly post. It is better that this aspect of EADD is shrinking, but I still believe that it's essential that even the most chaotic heroin / polydrug abusers can feel welcome posting without getting bollocked by everyone for risky behaviour (which admittedly is difficult when the poster is actively discussing routine combinations of the most dangerous cns depressants & alcohol) and they are more likely to listen and respect the essential HR these kind of customers inevitably need when they join if they are made to feel like they are in the right place.

I started using Bluelight in 2005 (through Pillreports) but just used it as an Erowid style resource for years. It wasn't until all the heroin in the UK disappeared overnight in 2010 that I started posting in EADD.

As for gun- toting hip gangster - if you managed to make it through my post you will see I'm not much help I'm afraid. The last poster I was acquainted with a long standing a/c was 'Si Dred' (joined 2002?) who was posting regularly until last summer but not since. Sorry x
I never said anything about heroin users not being welcome to post...just that it seems the dominant drug here these days. Look at American drug discussion and find ONE thread not about heroin. But i never said anything about heroin users not being welcome.

One thing i will say though is the heroin threads are absolutely depressing. Especially compared to the old e posts. Yes they serve a purpose but does anyone actually know a happy heroin user whose life has not gone to total shit?

I never said anything about heroin users not being welcome to post...just that it seems the dominant drug here these days. Look at American drug discussion and find ONE thread not about heroin. But i never said anything about heroin users not being welcome.

I didn't suggest that you did Consumer, I was just stating how I believe and feel members presenting like this should be acknowledged, originally being one of them myself and that it still should be a vital part of EADD discussion for these reasons.

I'm sorry I misread your post - perhaps it is becoming more prevalent across the whole site - I have not been lurking on the other forums as much as I used to or should do - but with regards to EADD - heroins profile, discussion and reported use by posters has genuinely diminished over the last 12 - 18 months.

All good bro. Sounds like there is another drought brewing over there so the thread may get busier if thats the case.

Heroin seems to be the dominant drug on Bluelight these day

and this thread seems to have become another heroin thread lol.

There isn't really anyone around in EADD from that era. You might be one of the oldest posters around! What brings you back?

Bored at work, aimlessy reading about and came across reports of heroic LSD dosages and all the new legal (ish in some places) analogues then the old brain starts thinking "hmmm that sounds like fun" and starting to plan for when the wife and kids are away for a week staying with family and doing large doses of LSD and ETH-52. Then in reading about this, saw some links to bluelight and thought would try and get the old account back and see what was going on :)

Welcome back :)

Nice to see an old handle pop up again.

There's probably quite a few from when you last posted who have changed handles for one reason or another.

To be fair Consumer it's not as bad as it was. The UK drought brought the majority of the users with Heroin as their DOC onto the forum,

What caused the drought? From what have read Afganistan has been banging out record yields year on year. The route in isn't so difficult over land then the channel

...a lot stuck around and were really good posters, we lost a few (rip<3

I saw the shrine threads, far too many names in those posts :(

Fuck you you drug dealing scum. ;)

Been many many years since used to frequent the board, 12+ years, perhaps more. Followed a few links off another board and found my way back to bluelight quite randomly, managed to get into the old account with some difficult, so thought I'd say "hello".

Had a quick scan of recent posts but didn't recognise any names, I guess not many people still posting from around 2001 / 2002.

I'm sure you came back a few years ago.

EDIT 2006. How time flies.

Hey man. Great to see an old face! Welcome back :)

Maybe heroin is still the big drug?

That's why it's talked about most, more brown moves around the uk than any other drug, with crack just behind, same in yank land