Becoming a Bluelighter...

Skippdogg

Bluelighter
How do you get the New Member off of your name and actually become a bluelighter?

Once you hit 20 posts. Keep workin', you'll get there!
wink.gif

------------------
Everybody thinks I'm high... and I am

Give it time my child your day will come....for real though it'll come just post more!!

Yeh, Skippdogg, and when we do become "bluelighters" life will be easier. We will get finally get laid, and drive fancy cars. When we'll say "jump", they'll say,"how high?" We will no longer be looked at like we are 2nd class citizens. We will be part of the elite that is known as ---- a bluelighter.

Orbit -
Right on target there dude
smile.gif

Love you new members always bring new light to the forum
Plur

hehe orbital is pretty close to right, but once you become a bluelighter the board will crash and you lose your name and have to earn it back :p hehe, ask trancEnder and a few of the others, they felt the same pain i did. But at least i got the mighty title back
smile.gif
------------------
Smad
Choose Love, Choose Laughter, Choose your Friends, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

oops...apparently there's no more delete function for bluelighters.
[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 08 January 2000).]

orbit...shut up and gimme 50 push-ups
smile.gif

------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

I aspire to be a bluelighter
One day I may be able to join the ranks of the 'infamous'....or maybe I should say 'illustrious'
smile.gif
Mr Sticky....
270 quality posts have disappeared into the abyss...many hours of reading and typing and creating the shady hue that be known as miss apple (mona's interjection)
On the day of the 20th post only then shall my dreams be realised....I will be known once again as that beacon of all things warm and caring...a bluelighter. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
wink.gif

miss apple

OMG....the day has come...the day of the 20th post.
I AM A.....
BLUELIGHTER
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Miss Apple:
You posts are not lost, all that was lost was your record which contained how many posts you had made...
All your posts are still on the board
smile.gif

Jase.

ive been a bluelighter for a while now, hell i made it through the millenium or sumpin, and you know what.......................................................I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! LOVE YA ALL
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

In reply to miss apples' post about finally becoming that 'beacon of all things warm and caring' PLEASE, I repeat PLEASE read that post with a large smattering of all things sarcastic,a sprinkling of 'smashed-brain, atrocious command of the English language' plus a pinch of drug fuelled emotional CHEESE.
It'd be impossible to LOVE YOU ALL...unlike some, we just don't have THAT much love to give...and it was too long after our last dose of G for us to REALLY be feeling that way
wink.gif

So to stop the risk of everyone thinking we're 'soft' we SO didn't mean to start yet another MOOSHY bluelighter post...there's WAY too many of those already.
ok..so... ta ta!
hehehehheee. HA!
mona.

Jase....I know they're still there. I *SO* told mona not to write that cause I know how much time you put into the board and I didn't want to drag up old history.
Sorry about that.....
deep....good to see you around again
smile.gif
in fine form as always

Miss Apple:
Nice to see you too. Hope that all is well with you.

skippdogg ! just send me 4 "E" z payments of $19.95 , to get your bluelight recognition....
biggrin.gif

oh for the day when i'll become a bluelighter. i wish that this site would show you how many posts you have made so you will know about how long it will take. but then again that would take all the excitement out of it when you finally do become a "real" person.
PLUR!!!!!!!!!!