L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

BDSM v. It's not rape if you like it

swimmingencouraged

Bluelighter
Any doms or subs out there? Just general lifestyle discussion and such would be much appreciated. My woman and I have recently started getting into the ddlg dynamic and are starting to warm up to the whole idea. She actually introduced me to the whole idea and I like it but it's difficult to find a balance between being a Daddy Dom and being just normal me. Anyone in a similar situation or have some experiences to share?

So yeah. Stuff.

i could talk from the gay POV but i'm not at all sure its the same

I'm a submissive, nothing better then putting on a gimp outfit and being told what to do while you're gagging. Sometimes I like to put on a puppy dog gimp outfit and bark around the place whilst I'm getting hammered with a big dildo.

Unrelated but I need to share this. Made my woman squirt for the first time ever like 15 minutes ago.

That is all.

Dominance and submission are aspects best left for in the bedroom unless other wise stated by her. In real life she's your equal and make sure you always give her that. Little tid bit of knowledge but it's very important to remember.

Thanks feminism. But I do think some people take the whole thing too far, this is mostly the slave/master type dynamic.

As I stated before she was the one who introduced me to the whole idea and appreciates the dynamic in and outside the bedroom. But I have difficulty being Daddy sometimes I think mostly because I fell in love with "big" her and then grew to appreciate "little" her. Not that she expects me to be in character all the time but she would enjoy it if I was Daddy a little more often.

Also, any discussion of the BDSM lifestyle gay or otherwise is welcome. I don't want to be the starter of another thread lacking a decent post count. :v

BDSM has nothing to do with Rape - hence the lack of the letter R in the acronym.

I myself enjoy domming once in a while, never subbed but wouldn't mind, open to all new and wonderful things. Tried the whole daddy roleplay thing but when your little girl has a huskier voice than you it doesn't really work.

Belts, rope, strangling, constriction, all good fun.

I know it's got nothing to do with rape but every time I title thread with a boring but accurate name it gets buried. But I would say it's associable with the BDSM community because it's a covered topic on a lot of the forums and sites centered around the lifestyle. There's also no previous version of this thread, well at least none that showed up when UTFSE'd.

I've always been dominant in the bedroom but never really have I considered myself a dom before we started the dynamic. But yeh "ssticks an stones break my bones but, ccchhains an whips exited meee" as my woman and Rihanna would say.

Last edited:
Still, associating rape with BDSM is not good. As it is, many in legal circles (court / law makers) do or want to make laws against BDSM as a sex crime and/or domestic violence. BDSM are sex acts which are usually consensual. In the same way that plain missionary is mostly consensual... but you can also have missionary rape, right?

You're new at it, just keep learning - going to support groups or workshops to learn more things. Once you are out of the scene (ie: not playing) - you really shouldn't have any problems seeing your wife the same loving, equal partner in your marriage. Even if you are the "Daddy dom", as newbies - you should also experience being the bottom. This doesn't mean she fucks you with a strap-on. No, it means - you get in the position of a sub, getting tied, chained, flagged, whipped so that YOU know what it feels like, so YOU know what you are doing and how you may improve. Its not about being sub yourself.

If you are offered advice from a gay person, go ahead and listen... there isn't much difference into what you can do with a male or female body other than the obvious naughty-bits.

Still, associating rape with BDSM is not good. As it is, many in legal circles (court / law makers) do or want to make laws against BDSM as a sex crime and/or domestic violence. BDSM are sex acts which are usually consensual. In the same way that plain missionary is mostly consensual... but you can also have missionary rape, right?

You're new at it, just keep learning - going to support groups or workshops to learn more things. Once you are out of the scene (ie: not playing) - you really shouldn't have any problems seeing your wife the same loving, equal partner in your marriage. Even if you are the "Daddy dom", as newbies - you should also experience being the bottom. This doesn't mean she fucks you with a strap-on. No, it means - you get in the position of a sub, getting tied, chained, flagged, whipped so that YOU know what it feels like, so YOU know what you are doing and how you may improve. Its not about being sub yourself.

If you are offered advice from a gay person, go ahead and listen... there isn't much difference into what you can do with a male or female body other than the obvious naughty-bits.

I don't think that lawmakers would have any impact by making laws to discourage it as its already quite a niche sort of thing (maybe less so since that God awful movie based on those god awful novels came out) it's not something that one sort of falls into so to speak without a chance to express any doubts or discomforts. Like for example anal is considered a sex crime in Texas amongst 13 other states but it surely hasn't done much if anything to combat the incredibly enjoyable epidemic that is anal. I think it's a valid comparison because no one is really sure about it right away and the option to stop (providing it is consensual of course) is always there.

Aside from this the rape fantasy aspect is null and void in a courtroom if both parties are consensual. From the cases I've seen in research the issue comes with what in a courtroom is assault but in a scene considered impact play. Basically it boils down to if a person has the right to consent to physical injury and if choking is involved possibly even attempted murder and currently it doesn't seem like you can. This is just what I've gathered in my research and I'm not trying to defend RF or argue in its favor. I'm new but I've done so much fucking research in to this because it's super interesting and really needs to be taken to the Supreme Court for a more definitive answer.

Sorry for the short novel and thanks for the advice, I've been with very dominant partners before but never in the context of a scene. But just thinking about that makes me question myself and how it would feel to not be in control of what's happening aside from the ability to stop it. Also makes me wonder how it would affect the way that I punish her and maybe even the reward aspects as well. I'm going to run it by her and see what she thinks but I don't know if she is open to it. But hey you only live once fuck it.

What you think and what is law are two different things. I have not seen or read 50shades, from what friends have told me and some of the details I know about it.... its crap. I've read some passages from the book... its shit. Its like it was written by a stupid 15yr old girl virgin with sexual fantasies. Its not BDSM, its a guy with anger sexual issues... He takes her, he pushes her, she beats him, she fixes him, happy ever after. There is no "fixing" in BDSM, its just kinky sex play. It *USED* to be illegal to have anal sex in Texas an other states, but that was fixed in the late 90s.

And **NO** it shouldn't to the Supreme Court... its consenting sex... and would you trust the Court to decide on HOW you can have sex? What if enough of them choose to make BDSM 100% illegal? Some countries have various laws against BDSM, some are completely fine with it, as long as no hospital injuries and death. "hey, if having her stick a watermelon up your ass while jerking you off with sandpaper around your dick works for the both of you... not our problem".

Here is a quote from wikipedia on the USA's BDSM Laws:
The United States Federal law does not list a specific criminal determination for consensual BDSM acts. Many BDSM practitioners cite the legal decision of People v. Jovanovic, 95 N.Y.2d 846 (2000), or the "Cybersex Torture Case" which was the first U.S. appellate decision to hold (in effect) one does not commit assault if victim consents. However, many individual states do criminalize specific BDSM actions within their state borders. Some states specifically address the idea of "consent to BDSM acts" within their assault laws such as the state of New Jersey which states "simple assault" to be defined as "a disorderly persons offense unless committed in a fight or scuffle entered into by mutual consent, in which case it is a petty disorderly persons offense".[174] BDSM activities including flagellation (spanking) specifically without paying for such action (i.e., prostitution) between consenting adults are specifically addressed as illegal in certain individual states.

So yeah, depending on your state... the simple act of spanking your wife's butt *IS ILLEGAL!!*! But paying a whore to spank your ass is LEGAL, but she'll still be charged with the crime of being a whore. WHAT The FUCK!? Again, in many states, BDSM is considered a mental illness. Yet in other countries who have done some research have not found any abuse or child-rearing problems with people who do BDSM... ie: Its something kinky to do in the bedroom or party that the kids NEVER SEE.

(quoted from wiki)
The current version of the American Psychiatric Association's manual, DSM-5, excludes consensual BDSM from diagnosis when the sexual interests cause no harm or distress. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) indicates that "mild degrees of sadomasochistic stimulation are commonly used to enhance otherwise normal sexual activity."
and "On the contrary, men who had engaged in BDSM scored lower on a psychological distress scale than men who did not."

I've NEVER hit my wife. I'll never hurt her in any such way. When she has gotten injured (accidents of normal living) such as falling, breaking a leg, etc... its quite upsetting. But she does like her spanking and her rough sex domination and of course, its not an every day thing.

Read this (interesting) http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/12/13/the-legal-dangers-of-rough-sex.html

I think this photo (from wiki) is interesting:
File:Ponygirl_folsom2005.jpg

That is not my kink, but I can appreciate the commitment and work involved for that horse play. That costume is custom made to fit her, with bells on her nipples. He is dress to command. The carriage, etc.. and her mostly nudity in crowds of thousands of people. She loves it, he loves it... congratulations.

I've been with very dominant partners before but never in the context of a scene. But just thinking about that makes me question myself and how it would feel to not be in control of what's happening aside from the ability to stop it. Also makes me wonder how it would affect the way that I punish her and maybe even the reward aspects as well. I'm going to run it by her and see what she thinks but I don't know if she is open to it. But hey you only live once fuck it.
(about being on the bottom).

Its been recommend by many in BDSM circles. My wife doesn't Dom me. But I do like watching her dom others. Its been many years, long before I meet my wife that I've been in a bottom experience. So several months ago, at a kink/BDSM party with almost 200 people in building venue, the idea came across as a joke from her to have me on a rack and flogged. It was our first time there, didn't really know anyone there. I told my wife "Sure" and her eyes were so bright "really!?". She didn't do it, but a Dominatrix who had use of the rack at the time, cuffed me in. For the experience, I went butt-naked - since my wife is naked and collared as a proper sub should be. I did talk to the Dominatrix about why I was doing it and my pain threshold. It was about 3~5 minutes of flogging with a few types of floggers. It was like a massage for me... I enjoyed it. I got my back, butt, legs hit. But I have no "sub-space" experience and was done. I told her to let me out so someone else can have REAL fun with the equipment. I was never trapped, or felt endangered nor the thrill. But my wife was happy I did, and so am I.

So don't be a pussy, let your wife spank your ass!

i could talk from the gay POV but i'm not at all sure its the same

I've done consensual BDSM acts with women and men, and yes it is the same, as is vanilla sex with both genders.

But I'm bisexual. I have gay male friends who had sex with women when they were young adults, and they just said how sex with a woman to them was boring and just showed them how they're simply not sexually attracted to women or the opposite sex/gender at all.

Last edited:
Subbies are subbies, scenes are scenes. Hence, the audience in the life style are able to respect and enjoy most BDSM in club / parties with no judgement. M/F M/M F/F I think anything involving non-consenting, poo and non-recoverable damage is things cross the line for public scenes. It's supposed to be enjoyment for both parties.
Look up articles, there are Germans tend to go way past that line (heheh - ugh) like a man have sex, then removing another man's penis - with consent. Then cooking and eating it in front of him. That is two deranged individuals who meet online that came up with THAT!

swimmingencouraged : Did you get a chance to be the bottom for your wife?