• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Battle Field 3: The best shooter game, to ever be created. (Multi-player)

Te0X2t

Bluelighter
Tell me this isn't true?

It's realistic, perfect balance between power, fun, so much to unlock, huge maps, blows even the first Modern Warfare straight out of the water, I really cannot complain.

The vehicles are so cool, and let's say you don't enjoy flying around an enormous map, or any form of vehicles for that matter, you go play TDM.

But I think conquest/rush def have the most to offer.

Modern Warfare 3? GTFO...

Been playing this on the 360 like crazy. Single Player is kinda lame, except the final two missions, but multi-player is amazing! Wish I could play it on a PC, FPS's are much better on a PC, but I'll have to deal with a controller for now.

Sooooo much better than COD. That franchise has sucked balls since Call of Duty 2 (Which was an amazing game, a lot of memories being up all night playing online team deathmatch). MW1 was good, but then they just ruined the series by repackaging the same game over and over again each year. I will never support that company again.

I hate World at war and beyond! And I agree they aren't getting my money again. And yeah Mutliplayer is fuckin' dope, I got 360 also man lol my bro has it for the comp i'm jealous as fuck!!

Add my gamertag if you wanna play some Conquest some time. I don't usually use a mic, and I probably won't be playing much this week since I start my college immersion class, but send me a friend request and we can get a game going some time. My gamertag is TyuBalls (pronounced Two Balls), haha.

I use to play a lot of Counter Strike Source back in the day, so I feel FPS games are meant for a mouse and keyboard. I really love this game though, even if it's played with a controller. It took me about a week to get use to every thing, but eventually it all clicked and I just became a beast at this game. It's so much fun. Conquest is easily my favorite mode.

Conquest hands down, but, whenever I get a new gun, I play Deathmatch to unlock all the attachments I desire first, and I'm BAken AK47 I'll shoot you a request.

I love this game. I play mostly conquest but lately I have been trying to master dog fighting with the jets but I feel like im doing something wrong keep geting my ass handed to me. Great game except for the single player but thats the MO of the battlefield series

Dog fighting is TOUGH to say the absolute LEAST man, I can fly the jet great, but, dog fighting is another level... honestly...

Dog fighting is TOUGH to say the absolute LEAST man, I can fly the jet great, but, dog fighting is another level... honestly...

I love dogfighting!!!!! In fact that is my best vehicle. I just recently got my 100th kill in the jet as well as unlocked the laser guided Air to surface missile which is the last weapon you can unlock for the Jet. It feels just so incredibly cool and badass to lock on to an enemy tank, as you know they are freaking out in the tank as their screens says they are being locked on to because they can't do shit about it lol. I also make it a point in any map with jets to maintain air superiority for the length of the match. The most jets I shot down in one match was 7 with two ground kills.

The trick is once you got the enemy in your sights slow way down and lead the enemy fighter with your gun sight. A lot of people mistakenly assume that when you are in a jet you should go full throttle all the time. But in a dogfight the opposite is true. Maintaining minimum speeds (while throttling up occasionally to maintain range and to increase turn radius) gives you the ability to stay behind your opponent as well as increases your agility especially when trying to execute those tight turns and maneuvers.

Also don't rely on heat seeking missiles. They aren't as good as you think. They're really only good for shooting down enemy helicopters but even then they are literally hit and miss. Out of the 100 kills I've gotten in a jet only about 5 of them were with heat seekers. All the rest were with the machine guns. Its better to equip your jet with Air to surface weapons rather than Air to air weapons IMO as everybody will just use IR flares when locked on to. Plus it just feels so incredibly cool to rain death from above unto helpless enemy armored units.

Last edited:
I love it, I haven’t been playing as much lately but I put in tons of time before the new year. Playing on PC.

Mainly playing 64 player karkand maps, 64 player metro while doing tiny bumps of K is fucking insanity though.

if anyone wants to plat some battlefield my gamertag is raoulduke88420

Last edited:
Ill add you guys when i get home from work, but agreed.. game is amazing (PC). My gamertag is kashm0ney-bk- (thats a zero)

I need someone (good) to play Co Op with for xbox lol

add me F0lley (F zero lley) if you want to play, I also play a lot of Conquest

God, this game looks fantastic. I only wish I had a PC powerful enough to handle it. Or an internet connection on my 360. But mostly the PC bit.

This game is my inspiration to get a better job, so I can buy a better PC. Hah.

Ah yes I love this game for 360! BF3 and Skyrim is all I play! I almost always play Rush but lately have been getting into Conquest!

Haven't managed to get BF3 360 online for multiplayer yet. Completed the single player on Hard but it's a one time only key when you buy it for multiplayer. I can't tell you how pissed off I was when I realised I needed to spend yet even more money to get the rental online. Twats! :x

/wanders off for some more BF2 action. Best multiplayer ever so far. Soooo much better than anything in the COD series. BF3 must be immense.

I love playing this on ps3, choppers/jets/tanks ah and the amount of weapons omg jizztastic!!! I think i will go have a game now :)

I liked BF2 on the PC better. It had some bigger maps (Dragon Valley comes to mind) and the Commander feature was pretty cool.