• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bathsalt (research chems)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpainer3650

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm new here so if I'm posting in the wrong area please let me know Trying to find information about new post ban bath salts like sextacy ,all day all night wtf,bliss,ivory wave ,ocean burst, All of these new salts say they have new formulations and are now legal I'm sure they're just saying that to get around it and when they post the ingredients they say things that mean nothing to me like beta ketones,dicalcium, And things like that if anyone's tried any new post ban salts and has any info or input on them please let me know I'm curious about what is in them or what the main ingredient really is also if I'm saying anything I shouldn't are posting in the wrong area please let me know thanks again

We're not here to speculate on what may or may not be in synthetic cannabinoid laced blends. There are dozens to hundreds of synthetic cannabinoids that have been made in the past 10 years and vendors are always coming up with more.
If you want to know what's in synthetic cannabinoid blends, look into what kind of synthetic cannabinoids people are selling, that should give you an idea what's out there. Or, get some professionally tested.
I have to close this because it's a speculation thread about what's in your drugs.

Hi Tpainer and Welcome to BL.

Unfortunately we can't identify what's in a synthetic cannabinoid blend by brand or description alone, if you come across a specific chemical you might have a little bit better luck as there is a myriad of RC's and "Spice" blends out there, but I wish you luck in finding out what's in whatever you're using. Stay Safe.

Closed

sextacy ,all day all night wtf,bliss,ivory wave ,ocean burst,

Pretty sure those are shampoos. Possibly acne facial wash for teen boys, from the makers of Axe™.

And all the MDPV's and Hexens and Welbutrin out there are beta ketones, yes. Look up "substituted cathinone" on wikipedia. They list like over a hundred.

Status
Not open for further replies.