View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Basic mushroom bag teks

hidefromthe_sun

Greenlighter
Seeing as Google has turned into Disney and you can't find any reliable info on there anymore I'm struggling to get some solid tutorials. Youtube is the same. Real amateur-looking stuff like it's their first time.

Buying mushrooms is getting expensive. I've grown them years ago fairly successfully. I'm looking to do an idiot-proof tek. I've got pre-sterilised bags on the way. Mushrooms spores are coming.

I'm not looking for a monotub setup or anything fancy for the moment. Just bare bones basic solid grow in the bag tek for idiots.

Also - where can I research various methods in-depth, learn about sterilization, making cultures and creating my own cultures with grown mushrooms? I need a research source for all of this if anyone can help.

whats so fancy about a monotub?

it's the way to go

8mVcnfd.gif

I must have spent £500 on those presterilised bags and spore syringes. Not one has ever worked. You just end up with maybe a ten pence sized peice of white spawn then it just stops colonising. Either the bags are garbage or the spore syringes are lousy - I must have tried every seller in the UK and Ive had to throw every last one in the bin.

Good luck man you'll need it

Last edited: