• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Barely any high, all comedown. Need advice.

blueskies565

Bluelighter
So i am pretty new to mdma having only done it three times but I had a strange experience on it last night and I feel like I need some advice.

so as I said I have only done it three times. First time was about a month and a Half ago I did a pill at a festival and had an amazing time. Second and third were last weekend I did a pill on the Friday and then about 2 bombs and 5 lines of pill dust over the Saturday night. I felt pretty rough on the comedown Saturday night - tried doing more lines on the comedown but that just made me feel worse. Felt nauseous all week and just generally a bit rough.

anyway last night I went to a house party and got pure mdma which I have never done before. I did a bomb and over an hour later felt nothing significant so I did a line with a friend - still nothing. Finally I topped it off with a massive line with another friend and finally that got me high. The high was not that great though I was chatty and felt some empathy but it was not that sky high in love with everyone pure happiness that I have got before. Also I was not gurning much which is unusual for me. This high only lasted for about 30-45 mins though and then I hit comedown. I felt tired and had a hard time holding a conversation , felt very detached from everything. Did another line (pretty small) seemed to help a tiny amount but nothing significant. now it is the day after and I feel extremely depressed and I'm having constant negative thoughts.

i just don't know why I felt this way? Other friends did the same stuff I did and got on alright so I don't think it was the product. Could it be because I did it last weekend? Or maybe I didn't do enough? Any advice is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you can be sure that was MDMA just because your bud told you it was... IF it was, yes, it's because you're doing it too frequently for you. You gotta let that serotonin take a break. You'll get a thunderous tolerance if you dont , and like you said...
it's allllll comedown.

I think it would be a wise idea to get a testkit and test your stuff. Could be that you're getting something else than MDMA, could be that you didn't take enough, it could be down to tolerance, it could be... there is no way for us to know. There are things out there that can make one person feel like they're rolling slightly while in others it seems to be inactive. The only ways are either lab analysis or a testkit

Adding the (untested) prefix

Yeah come to think of it my friends were drinking heavily and not doing much md. I was the only one really going all out on it. I will definitely look into a test kit. I just have another question though. I have a rave coming up next week, If i score some good pills and test them would I be able to get a decent roll for the night or is three weekends In a row a bit much?i know a lot of this is Down to how I personally react but in general can my body pump out that much serotonin? It mighty be worth noting I suffer from depression so my serotonin may be low anyway (I am not on ssri's though).

if you sleep well, eat well, take vitamin sups WITH food in the dosage that the bottle recommends, stay off other shit and your drug is pure than ya. You will roll. Keep your expectations low though. That way you won't be disappointed if your peak doesn't blow your mind. And, as you probably know, take that shit on an empty stomach. No food on the day your rollin. Just water.
Makes a huuuuuge difference.

ahhhh this thread is making me wanna roll so bad and I know my neighbors were doing that shit in their backyard last night with that
house music and the lights. I almost crashed that party. WHOS GOT THE E? I haven't done it in over 10 years and I bet it'd blow my mind

Existing depression with the addition of rolling too frequently can make your depression worse. Maybe not now, but it will catch up with you and especially with untested gear.