• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc barbituate

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
How to use Butalbital Compound Tablet

Take this medication by mouth, usually every 4 hours as needed or as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than 6 capsules/tablets in a 24-hour period. Take with a full glass of water (8 ounces or 240 milliliters) unless your doctor directs you otherwise. Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking this medication. To help prevent stomach upset, take it with food or milk.

Is there a medical reason why it says don't take more than 6 pills in 24 hours

Yes, it is likely because the barbiturate is compounded with paracetamol aka acetaminophen which will cause liver failure and death if taken in large amounts

Yes, it is likely because the barbiturate is compounded with paracetamol aka acetaminophen which will cause liver failure and death if taken in large amounts

The one I'ma ask for is butalbital/asprin/caffiene or do you think butalbital/asap/caffeine would work better for mouth pain

I’m not sure which would work better for mouth pain, I would just choose based on whether acetaminophen or aspirin has worked better for you in the past

I’m not sure which would work better for mouth pain, I would just choose based on whether acetaminophen or aspirin has worked better for you in the past

Neeedless to say it worked but I'ma try and talk my doctor into giving me a steady seconal or butisol script

Neeedless to say it worked but I'ma try and talk my doctor into giving me a steady seconal or butisol script
That’s cool man, are you getting it scripted for the mouth pain? I thought they were usually used for headaches?

I wish they could be prescribed where I live, always wanted to try a barbiturate to compare to the other sedatives; alcohol, GBL, GHB, benzos, z-drugs etc.
Apart from in veterinary medicine (and in some places euthanasia or execution) barbs are pretty much extinct, those combination tablets are AFAIK the only one left and they aren’t prescribed in that many countries either (are the Seconal pills you mention combination tablets?)

The other sedatives that they don’t prescribe in my country (or just aren’t used anywhere nowadays) that I wish I could try would be Soma (carisoprodol) or meprobamate (which Soma is a pro-drug for) and Mandrax (methaqualone). It’s so sad that our society insists on outlawing such fun drugs :(

Meprobamate isn't worth it if you take to many you're heart will go into arythmia

Trust me it happen to me and there wasn't any high involved that's why I got it cuz I knew it was a prodrug to Soma Soma is the shit I was addicted to them once I was taking 30 Donna's a day 12-15 at a time
Seconal isn't a combination pill it's just secobarbital
Same with butisol it's just butabarbital
Seconal is a fast acting barbituate while butisol and butalbital are intermidiate acting barbituates

Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffiene is much better than benzos and all that other stuff the most I ever took was 10 tablets at once it's kinda like a heroin high without nodding

And yes butalbital/acetaminophen/caffiene are mainly used for tension headaches but I consulted my doctor and convinced him to give it to me for mouth pain my doctor is the shit

And good luck getting mandrax your better off getting a methaqualone analog research chemical