• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bank holiday is looming so if you were to party two days in a row .. MDMA or coke?

almosteverythingx

Greenlighter
The reason I ask is SWIM likes MDMA and is more into MDMA than coke. However, SWIM knows that taking MDMA too soon (before 3 months) is usually a bad idea because of depletion of serotonin so SWIM was wondering if they did MDMA one night and the next night did coke if that would be better than sticking to MDMA both nights?

Apologies if this is a really newbie kinda question but to be honest SWIM is pretty new to the drug scene and just is happy for some tips/advice :)

Thanks

First and foremost buddy, you've broken at least one of Bluelight's rules with this thread - we don't use terms such as "SWIM" here. There's no point, we (and the man who actually cares) know it's you ;) this is also a little bit close to asking for advice on what you should take, which we don't do here either (only advice you should receive here on Bluelight as to what you should take is 'nothing', since that's the best HR advice :p). However, your question is still answerable as you've presented a scenario and asked what'd be worse, more or less. Unfortunately I can't give you a proper answer here myself :(

Personally I don't ever recommend coke because its so dangerous. MDMA two days in a row will almost always have a brutal crash but you can do coke and die from heart failure so its really hard to gauge what would be considered an acceptable risk really... MDMA won't kill you, you'll just wish you were dead if you overdo it.

Don't do mdma 2 nights but I'm not into coke so I would also recommend something else for the 2nd night.

The MDMA one night and coke the other night is a safer idea from a HR perspective. But I've never tried coke nor am I overly interested in it. Personally I'd just drink or do something else the other day. But, if you wanna do coke then do that instead of MDMA on both days. Doing MDMA on both days is the worst idea.

Personally I'd do LSD the first day then candy-flip the second. But that's just me. I also won't touch cocaine elsewhere. I also won't snort cocaine rather take it orally. Just like your M. 200-400mg in a Capsule and redose every hour and a half. But that's just me.

In your case the MDMA comedown will heavily affect your cocaine experience. It will more than likely give you all the nasty effects i.e. the fiending. With fiending comes a nasty ride. You'd be obsessing over redosing and such. Personally I wouldn't do it. Unless of course you're one of those who don't get the comedown. Then you'd probably be fine.

Hopefully you test your rolls. But drinking the first night and rolling the second would be as pleasant an experience as it gets. Cuz you won't have to deal with filling the gap that the MDMA comedown provides with dirty coke or booze. But if you really wanna do the coke I advise treating it just like the MDMA. Take it orally and redose after 2hrs max. Don't redose more than once and then embrace the comedown.

I've found PO cocaine to make me sort of "roll" without the intense MDMA euphoria but with all the similar empathogenic effects it provides.