Band's under influence of Speed

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
The drummer definitely shows signs of a tweaker. The constant chewing being the sign, and the fact Benzedrine was probably still OTC fuelling my believes.

Any other suggestion's where one or the whole band seemed wired? Btw the original was about a girls house.

The drummer definitely shows signs of a tweaker. The constant chewing being the sign, and the fact Benzedrine was probably still OTC fuelling my believes.

Any other suggestion's where one or the whole band seemed wired? Btw the original was about a girls house.

IIRC House of the Rising Sun is about a whorehouse or brothel to be more polite.

I mean lots of bands. From hip-hop to country. Hell everyone likes to speed things along every once in a while. Most standout "openly" admitted and would be korn. My favorite bassist fieldy...he gotta be geeked..he slaps the shit outta that bass...if he ain't high then I ain't ever been high either lol..
Another favorite was
System of a down
They liked their cocaine IMO from their lyrics... and I'm sure some kinda amp was involved along the way.

Doctor Feelgood strikes me as a band who used speed well with a work ethic approach to their music. Guitarist Wilko Johnson (absolute freak beast) at least has come forward with that.