• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Balls in extreme pain

That’s not a regular side effect, you need to go get checked out.

You been flogging the monkey a lot?

Cause that could of done something and then with meth causing vasoconstriction that may make it worse but I’m just guessing.

It was probably an infection, it can land anywhere in the body, joint, mouth, skin, etc.

I know this is an older thread now but just for anyone's reference, this is a known side effect. If it's extreme, I'd probably make a visit to the ER just in case, but it'll likely go away as you comedown.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23606543/ (I'm at work and can't find the full article at the moment, but just the abstract should help indicate that it is a thing.)

It does suck when it happens, but I would try not to fret unless it becomes unbearable or something.

it’s called blue balls, finish jerking off and it should go away…there is no half way

Seconded. Anyone familiar with Methamphetamine will no doubt no what we're talking about here, so I'll save the vulgarity for my later works. "Blue balls" is known as Epididymal Hypertension in some medical circles, though there are other terms being thrown around. It's definitely a medically-verified phenomenon that is caused by the body preparing to ejaculate and then having all that material "stuck".

If this is not what is going on with you, I would recommend going to see a doctor. It could be a serious problem.

I remember the first time I got blue balls in middle school, I had no clue what it was or was even a thing and after my girlfriend left the house like 10 minutes later my balls were hurting something fierce so I went and told my parents something’s wrong I need to go to the dr. Cause my balls were hurting bad , my dad just looked at me and said “I’m pretty sure it will go away in 20min” and sure enough it did

It Is caused by vasoconstriction or/and too long masturbation or too much sex.

Purely anecdotal, but back in my cooking days me and my circle were fairly sure that this side effect was one of several that could be affected by the pH of the product. If that was off, I noticed a definite tendency towards this and other undesirable effects.

Or it could just be blue balls?