• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bali kratom high opiate user

Jmarohn

Greenlighter
I have been an opiate addict for 10 years following multiple surgeries, I use about 10 bags of dope in a day when I run out of my meds. I ordered the Bali capsules and asking to see what is a good recommended first dose to help and feel pleasurable?

This is a tough question to answer, as Kratom potency and effects differ from strain to strain, and from vendor to vendor. Also potency can differ based off of how wet or dry the plant is, what region it was grown in, or how it was handled. For these reasons, nobody will be able to accurately give you a good starting dose, however always start as low as possible and increase your dose until desired effects are achieved. That being said, a lot of people have reported good effects at the 2-4g range, however nausea and other unwanted effects are often reported with doses above 6g. Here's a link to information that you might find useful, but take it with a grain of salt.

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234395

- Hopeless Soul

As an opiate user with high tolerance, i would advise starting at 5g. Dont be expecting any crazy results because kratom is nothing compared to heroin. It will most likely dampen any withdrawal effects you might get though, so best of luck