• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bad Weed High? Some advice.

Vexer

Greenlighter
I'm currently 19, on my 17th birthday two friends and myself we're going to smoke some weed. I was sitting down and we we're smoking out of a water bottle. (yeah shitty i know.) Anyways we were hitting it until when it came my turn i started to hit it and the smoke got thick but it also turned yellow. I ended up clearing it and a couple minutes later thats when it all turned bad. I stood up and in about 3 seconds i became very confused. I started seeing everything in multiple vision. Its hard to explain but When i was staring at my friend i saw him a whole bunch and he kept getting smaller and smaller until i focused on the smallest image or whatever at him. Once i like followed the trail and focused on where he was really tiny he like zoomed in and got really big. But everything was doing this. It scared me and i started having a panic attack. I tried to calm down but nothing works. I took a walk outside with my vision doing this and i sat on his porch and couldn't handle it. My chest started to feel bad and i thought i was having a heart attack and ended up going to the hospital. I've smoked a few times since then and its all been fine i get a little anxiety just because im scared thats going to happen again. Has anyone had this experience ? It is hard to explain but if you understand i would like some comfort.

what did they give you in hospital ? out of interest they give benzos to mellow out the high ? ive found either benzos or opiates help with what you're talking bout. if u use benzos or opiates already then use em to control the weed anxiety, if you don't already then ignore me and don't start.
Find an indica dominant blend next time. It will be less mental , the high.

It's a weed overdose, which causes bad anxiety.

I had a time at about age 16 with no tolerance when my friend loaded me a mountain dew gravity bong of keif. I was seeing multiples, blacking out, whiting out, passing out. Luckily I had about 8 people around me reassuring me that it was normal and i just took too much at once and i'd be fine in a couple hours.

You can definitely smoke, just take small hits.

Firstly ignore anyone even suggesting benzo or opiates. They are a fool to even mention it as a way to smoke weed and it is absolutely not normal to do nor should ever be considered such.

If you struggle with weed then simply it's not for you. DO NOT EVER take benzo or opiates so you can smoke weed. You'll end up with addiction and put your health at huge risk.

As an intelligent reply - Could be indeed a very big hit of weed you did. Tunnel and warping vision can happen but usually a big ass dose or very low tolerance.

Yellow smoke is usually because it's so concentrated / thick. But a word of warning it could be you burnt the water bottle (I assume it's plastic) or you might of been spiked.

I don't know how much you know about good weed or how knowledgeable you or your dealer connection is but there is always a possibility that weed can be laced with synthetic cannaboids.

It is a nasty trick it's rare because of cost but it has been known and often played on young / inexperienced and unsuspecting smokers to sell them just plain ditch weed or even herbs and spray or mix one of the many synthetics with it.

These synthetics are known to produce a very much higher and differing intoxication effect. Sometimes very dangerous.

It is incredibly rare for anyone to end up in or even be admitted to hospital from smoking weed, unless the emergency staff actually truly believe you are at risk.
Telling emergency you've had weed usually ends in being sent away. Giving benzo to take the edge away is not generally done as there is no point risking another drug interaction on what is ultimately a fairly short term high. IE it will last maximum 2 hrs before you start to come down. Unless you are showing high heart rates and distinct and worrying sign of agitation and unease.

I saw an oldish guy 60 put in then almost immediately taken out of an ambulance in Amsterdam because they found out he had had a nice bit of cake and quickly realised he wasn't having a heart attack.

Poor guy had no clue about weed or the Dam and had gone for some flower bulbs for his garden (Amsterdam being a big place to buy flowers). He saw a coffee shop went in ordered a big piece of cake because he was hungry, apparently he did a gram in that cake.

Last edited: