View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bad spirit on lsd?

ratatam

Greenlighter
well this happended a year ago but i just stared rethinking about it because i been reading lately about third eye and all that kind of stuff, so a friend of mine and i decided to take lsd one night in my house, we took 1 tab each, (don't remember the dosage) i dont remember much about the trip but i do remember that a couple hours into the trip we went to the roof of my house and stared talking shit ( the normal) and all of the sudden he looked to me as a vampire, his ears were pointy, hes eyes turned a wierd color, and his voice changed to a deeper voice, i WAS SCARED AS SHIT but i didnt say anything( this happend after we hit the bong) at that time i was just stared reqding about the iluminaty and all that, so i thought this is the devil and he wants my soul... but i didnt say anything until he looked at me and asked me if i knew who he was, I said no i dont know, while he asked me that he was scratching hes ears like a dog and suuper super fast, this is no BS!! so he asked me again the same question,i replied no i dont know who you are and he said yes you know who i am, this keep going for like 3 more min asking me and telling me that i knew who he was, i wanted to say the devil but i dint after that i just remember that it left flying.. the next day i thought that my friend was the devil and he csme into my life again ( this friend is an old friend that i didnt see for years and was staying in my house for a couple months) because i asked for it by watching those iluminaty stuff, im a music producer so while watching that i remember it must be nice to be rich by just selling my soul and stuff, i never meant it i tried to stop thinkin about it and just think it as a bad trip and thats what i did but yea i just wanted to know what you guys think about it, what u think it was, i just had a bad trip? is it possible for a bad spirit to talk to you while on lsd? thank u for reading( english is my second language)

IMO all are manifestation of a disturbed mind. LSD is a powerful psychedelic, psychedelic literally means "mind manifesting", and whatever the ideas you have in your unconscious mind most likely with the right dosage are going to come forward to the conscious mind for "you" to observe and make sense out of.

In other words - its ALL in your head %)

Is this guy a good person? I know that people who have bad intentions or otherwise give off "bad vibes" (whatever that means) appear exaggeratedly frightening on psychs.

The power of suggestion is very strong on LSD. You put these ideas into your own head, and then they came out while tripping. Psychedelics are powerful, and you can't believe most of what you experience on them. Don't worry about it man, you were just tripping. :)

Some of the stuff you can read on conspiracy websites is enough to freak anybody out. It's literally just all the sketchiest ideas humanity has managed to output, accumulated in one place and just a few mouse clicks away. I see it as a sort of toxic pollution for the mind and I find reading that kind of stuff can really get inside your head, even if most of it doesn't make rational sense.

Weed and LSD can be intense. I used to smoke weed and stare in the mirror and my face would morph between feline/vampire/demonic/angelic/all kinds of different stuff - no LSD was required. Throw LSD in the mix and things like that will come a lot more readily.

You were just on drugs and your friend is not the devil. Sometimes things can be really unnervingly synched in these states of mind. Perhaps your friend was just as gone as you were and pondering his identity? That's what it sounds like to me. Why don't you tell him what happened and explain that it freaked you out, and that it might sound silly, but you'd like some closure. Ask him why he said it. Have you mentioned it before?

It amazes me how much people believes that this spiritual bullshit is true instead of discarding it as something induced by beeing high on a psychedelic. Even those kind of "I saw the devil on my friend why on LSD" or the opposite, very common hippy positive spiritual talking.

If I believed anything I experienced while on psychedelics or dissociatives nowadays I would believe that I could time or astral travel (ketamine), that I'm Jesuschrist (3-meo-pcp), that the DMT "entities" really exist or that my best friend since I was a little kid is the devil himself just because I perceived that while in a high dose of LSD.

i never told him because i just didn't overthink it but the prt i dont get is, he was asking me this stuff or i was just tripping thinkin he was asking me this?? if he was asking me this i may aswell just ask him if he remembers

After rereading, your friend asked if you knew who he was and you said no. I know that this might be a percuiliar question (hello LSD), but you've got to remember that you also gave an incredibly peculiar answer. You actually repeatedly told one of your friends that you didn't know who they were.

Anyway, I think you should definitely ask him. If you do would you mind relaying the answer to us on here? I'd love to hear his version of the event.

Some of the stuff you can read on conspiracy websites is enough to freak anybody out. It's literally just all the sketchiest ideas humanity has managed to output, accumulated in one place and just a few mouse clicks away. I see it as a sort of toxic pollution for the mind and I find reading that kind of stuff can really get inside your head, even if most of it doesn't make rational sense.

Weed and LSD can be intense. I used to smoke weed and stare in the mirror and my face would morph between feline/vampire/demonic/angelic/all kinds of different stuff - no LSD was required. Throw LSD in the mix and things like that will come a lot more readily.

You were just on drugs and your friend is not the devil. Sometimes things can be really unnervingly synched in these states of mind. Perhaps your friend was just as gone as you were and pondering his identity? That's what it sounds like to me. Why don't you tell him what happened and explain that it freaked you out, and that it might sound silly, but you'd like some closure. Ask him why he said it. Have you mentioned it before?

This.

Really, it is kind of strange how some hippies can claim that we could all get along and that we would no longer be affected by prejudice if everyone did LSD, and then also be like: "Yeah, I saw a person look kind of demonic while tripping. That immediately convinced me to dislike this person."

Or they'll get into conspiracy theories that reel in people with good intentions ("No more Wars!") and eventually turn them on to the vilest forms of hatemongering ("We could all get along if it weren't for the NWO. By which I mean "the bankers". By which I mean "the zionists". By which I mean "the Jews") :p

Psychedelics can yield tremendously valuable insights into your own psyche that will hold up to rational scrutiny. They do not, however, connect you to some sort of magical dimension that infuses your brain with divine wisdom; not every idea you have while high should be taken at face value. That's why I cringe everytime someone refers to shrooms as "teachers".

After rereading, your friend asked if you knew who he was and you said no. I know that this might be a percuiliar question (hello LSD), but you've got to remember that you also gave an incredibly peculiar answer. You actually repeatedly told one of your friends that you didn't know who they were.

Yeah man, your friend was tripping too, remember? He was probably just as confused as you. It's common when really high on psychedelics to lose your sense of self. I can almost guarantee your friend was just trying to ground himself to reality by asking you who he is... he may have even really forgotten for a time. For you to answer "no" probably freaked HIM out!

You seriously need to drop this thinking before it fucks you up... this was in your head. For real, if you're going to believe everything you think or feel while tripping you should stop using psychedelics. Like MSK said above, if I believed everything I felt on psychedelics I would be totally insane. They're psychedelics, they make you think and feel crazy, bizarre things. A lot of the time those things are fun and light, but sometimes they're scary. That does NOT mean they're real. I've believed I had to kill myself to stop a trip once because if I didn't the universe would cease to exist. I've believed I could control the minds of everyone in the building I was in. I've believed an evil presence was in the room with me. The list goes on. I believed them temporarily, and then I came down a little and realized I was just tripping. It's part of tripping hard, you get pretty twisted sometimes but you have to take all that stuff with a grain of salt.