Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad Roll With "Good Molly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR_R35

Greenlighter
Hello all,

I am new to this forum but needed to find a good place to ask a very important question. This question revolves around a friend SWIM. This person had a very bad experience with so-called Molly ("so-called" because the effects SWIM experienced reflected the exact opposite of the true effects of MDMA.

Heres a lil background; SWIM, is in his early 30s and spent much of the late 90's and early to mid 2000's going to raves and experimenting with many substances. The staple of which was Ecstasy. SWiM remembers incredible feelings of euphoria and socializing with everyone and loving all. However, SWIM recently decided to check out the scene after a few years away. In October SwIM attended a rave/party in NYC during which sWIM obtained some "Molly", it was tannish in color and wasn't very bitter. SWIM had a great experience. Fast forward to last weekend, SWIM obtained some Molly, but this time it was pink and white in crystal form but crushed into an off-white. This Molly tasted bitter and nasal drips were horrible. But most of all SWIM was not expecting what came next as this was supplied by the same dealer under the guise of "moon rocks" and significantly better than Octobers stuff. This was not the case at all! SWIM felt terrible! Symptoms included, nausea, irritability, anxiety, social anxiety, lethargy and shakes. This was one of he worst experiences in SWIM's life. It is important to note that SWIM is not depressed and a very happy, fun and social person who everybody likes. Also, SWIM was with friends and his fiancé, and was excited for the night including seeing Above and Beyond (amazing show live btw, one of the best shows ever). There was no anxiety or depression or stress. Just anticipation for the great evening they had all planned for months.

So, first thank you for reading this and taking the time to respond. My question is this: Obviously this was cut Molly, but what was it cut with based on the information above? Also, how does SWIM prevent this from happening again?

Thanks again guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume know the term MOLLY is just a slang for MDMA ? what you got there is no telling what it could be. I think MDMA makes you very euphoric and happy regardless what mood your in and doesn't apply like takjng acid or mushrooms and needing to be in a good mood. Until we all get test kits it will always be a mysterlry. You could of gotten over 100 rc stimulants , everything except MDMA..

I assume know the term MOLLY is just a slang for MDMA ? what you got there is no telling what it could be. I think MDMA makes you very euphoric and happy regardless what mood your in and doesn't apply like takjng acid or mushrooms and needing to be in a good mood. Until we all get test kits it will always be a mysterlry. You could of gotten over 100 rc stimulants , everything except MDMA..

Set and setting do make a big difference with mdma, not just psychs. However i do agree that what the OP had could be any number of chems and without a tester we will never know.

For me, personally. When I start to roll it makes me super happy , of course I'm sure I can get 100x more happier and more out of the drug around the right people and setting but I never has a bad roll where it made me depressed more etc

It's weird because SWIM picked up from the same guy a few months prior and it was great. It was also white and tan in color. Great roll with tons of euphoria. However SWIM stated he got NO feeling of euphoria at all just the introvertedness, social anxiety, anxiety, lethargic and irritable. It was the absolute worst feeling according to SWIM. I just thought perhaps someone would see this post and be able to relate based on common symptoms.

And yes, yes, I know Molly is MDMA. Just because I'm older doesn't mean I don't know the street slang and meaning. ;)

we don't SWIM here at bluelight.

you do have experience from back in the day, so you should know that picking up from the same guy tells you nothing. there are a lot of new compounds that can get passed off as mdma, so the only way to be sure what you're getting (even if it looks the same) is to use a test kit with reagents that give you characteristic colour reactions.

Whatever you had could have been anything... But you most likely got methylone (range from white, yellow and pink). Always reagent test your stuff.

I added a proper prefix to your post. Please remove the SWIM everyone knows it's you..

Buy a test kit it sounds like what you got was obviously not really MDMA. I heard there's some pink methylone molly going around.

Nobody can tell you what you took. I am closing up this thread. You need to buy a test kit we are not here to play guess the chemical I took

Status
Not open for further replies.