• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bad Reaction to Cannabis?

Yiaonyx

Greenlighter
I'm not too sure of what my problem is. But I literally cannot handle pot. The only time I have ever had a good trip on marijuana would be when I mixed it up with some Adderall. Last time I smoked a joint with a couple of these dudes, I literally went insane and paralyzed. The trip lasted on and off for over 80 hours. Hallucinating, memory loss to the point where I didn't know who or where I was, and complete numbness of my body. I ended up in the emergency room twice during those 80 hours of hell, and I only came out positive for THC. Plus the other guys were completely fine, it was just another joint for them. So I know it wasn't laced with PCP or anything. Is it possible that I'm severely allergic to something in the plant? I know this is not normal, I never heard of anyone hallucinating and losing their mind for 80 hours after smoking a joint. Worse 80 hours of my life, never touching that plant again. Though I am very curious to what may be the cause of this. Any idea? :?

Marijuana is not for you my friend. You would be smart to never touch the stuff again. It has been known to trigger underlying mental illnesses, including schizophrenia, in those that are already predisposed to having a mental illness. This only applies to a small percent of the population and lucky you, you seem to be one of them. Seriously, please do not smoke weed again.

Marijuana is not for you my friend. You would be smart to never touch the stuff again. It has been known to trigger underlying mental illnesses, including schizophrenia, in those that are already predisposed to having a mental illness. This only applies to a small percent of the population and lucky you, you seem to be one of them. Seriously, please do not smoke weed again.

That would make sense, thank you very much for the awareness. Mental illness as well as addiction does run in my family. Definitely not smoking weed again lol.

Yes, pot can do that.
Especially if you have a low tolerance and smoke a whole joint.

You should probably not smoke weed, especially if you are predisposed to mental illness.