• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Bad Quality of Synthetic CB1 receptor ligands (Spice/Mamba) AKA 'synthetic cannabis'.

Fertile

Bluelighter
Over 10 years I have regularly been sent GC-MS & NMR datasets on many, many, many (hundreds) of different compounds in this class. Again and again I see dimers, trimers and polymers of the ACTUAL target compound. I guess that this is Chinese chemists reusing solvents and/or not using sufficient solvent... or they are just bad chemists.

These dimers/trimers/polymers have much, much higher melting point and so if you smoke them, they will not vaporise. They will be pyrolyzed - into compounds that are either unknown, or known to be carcinogens. N-nitroso compounds are the chief villains of the peace here.

While HR agencies are still at the stage of worrying about 'mamba muppets' i.e. people using in public and collapsing in a mess. They aren't at the stage and lack the funding to get the data--sets I do.

I would be willing to bet £10 that we will see a spike in cancer cases amongst users of this class of compound. I think it's sprays onto leaves because the powder is obviously not the pure white amorphous powder (like talc) that pure samples display.

I'm not saying 'don't do it', I'm just making you aware that their is a sting in the tail.

That sounds logical Fertile. All those extras in the substance that could cause problems. Cause and effect. When it comes to illness like cancer it always astounds me someone can smoke tobacco 50 years and not get cancer and someone that never smoked can get lung cancer. I think the study needs to be on the bodies ability to not let a cancer take over. Harness that type of healing power.

If you took a knife and cut your arm within seconds your body would start healing. That is the type power we need to study and I do believe in the future, 100-200 years a lot of illness will be obsolete. We may understand healing in that dimers/trimers/polymers won't have any effect anymore on a body. A body will not let a cancer grow. I really believe that in due time.

But in 2010 I did go through a gram of JWH-018 (it took about a year and a half to finish that gram, light user). I know people think I am crazy but I loved that stuff. I actually had to take a urine test for a job and I made a batch with parsley where one hit got you high. Almost exactly like cannabis. Used for a month and passed the test. I did try a a few others but only lightly. 5F-UR144 (or whatever that was) and JWH-210.

Thankfully cannabis is all over the place and they do not drug test anymore like they did.

Last edited:
man, i liked those first pure white batches of JWH-018 as well. shit got me LIIIIIIIIIIIT af. but yeah, no more synthcans for me. makes me wonder about the hemp noids as well ://

The synthetics that are analogues of THC itself (i.e. contain no nitrogen atoms) are the safest. Original Spice used one of them but they are not really made because of synthetic complexity. I've never seen a GC-MS/NMR dataset come through, so it appears nobody is making them.

Fertile maybe you would know about this. I remember vaguely something about chocolate and long chains (forgive me I know nothing of chemistry) So a few vendors sold this stuff made from chocolate that was THC like. It was hard to work with. But had potential I think.

Yeah I had that white JWH. It just came at a good time and I was not a heavy user at all so it worked. I could switch between cannabis and JWH perfectly. I had read of people going through a gram in a week. But that is nuts and probably causes a bad tolerance. I only used it for about 2 years on and off when I could not get cannabis.

The other synthetics I could not find a balance like cannabis. They got stranger. Some were so short and were amazingly strong. Mr. JWH did good though.

Last edited:
THC will dissolve in chocolate and then in the stomach, chocolate will help the body absorb the THC... or analogue thereof.