Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyThaKid

Greenlighter
Last night i retrieved 2 red pills from a black dealer. I had a very bad feeling about them, they were round and red owith no logo or name, the red food colouring was coming off the pills and when I cut them in half with scissors it was just pure red inside like cake there was no sign of any powder in them, they were very soft and greasy, I then dropped 1 and a half and i felt nothing but after an hour or so my jaw started to grind and i got a bit hot and that was it, no feeling of empathy or euphoria in them at all, my jaw was just grinding all night and my pupils didnt change at all. I have woken up this morning and felt absolutely fine no comedown involved as i got no effects from them except a wobby jaw on the night.

I know it was a very risky decision in taking these and Ill never be doing it again, does anyone know what these might of contained, I think they were fake pills.

Lol what does him being black have to do anything with it ;-). This is the risk you take from buying drugs off of strangers, black, white ,purple , or green. MDMA is a drug that will not be freely available unless your involved with the scene if not, expect to get bath salts, meth, or other knock offs

We can't help you ID what you took, Or could of been thousands of things.

You probably took an over the counter pain reliever.

And yeah, I'm not an SJW or anything, but you probably could've left the dealer's skin color out of this...

As the forum rules and the replies in here state, substance ID is not allowed here. Closing this. Please read the rules before posting again
Lol what does him being black have to do anything with it ;-)
Yeah agreed, what a weird thing to say, as if skin colour has anything to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.