• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bad Meth Vapor

Nounoun123

Greenlighter
So buddy bought a bag of meth and began smoking it, and realized there wasnt any or very small amount of fat clouds exiting his mouth but a heavy thick clear vapor that made it gag bad, a few more tries were given to see if it was just a mistake but wasn't another meth was tried and it was back to big fat clouds, what could this clear gag worthy vapor been?

Last edited:
hello welcome to bluelight, using acronyms as SWIM is not permited, feel free to use just first person pronouns.

Now it may be due to your smoking technique or something related to the pipe you are using, I would move this to OD for more exposure but some mods on this subforum may have a better answer, I'm from europe and meth is very rare had it a couple of times but intranasally.

My guess would be it was cut with something, and the first initial hit was burning that off. Or he could have heated it too much. Burning it will make a person gag for sure. If the bottom to the pipe is turning black from your lighter or torch, you're doing it wrong. Back it off and give it the extra 5 seconds it takes to start rolling instead of boiling it.

It could be cut with all kinds of crud, obviously none of us can say with any certainty at all.

MSM and sugar are two of the most common street-dealer level cuts though.

MSM.

If the bubble doesnt recrystalise quickly into shards and just conceals into a blop with no crystalline structure then you got bunk chopper gross baggy MSM.

It also doesnt taste like gear.

Sorry, dealers are not real reliable as they are probably on drugs.

:(

Eat it if its got anything good in it u will still get high and any cut is not likely to bother you eating itjust a thought