• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad mdma trip?

Ollyisswim

Greenlighter
I was at a festival and my friends and I had underestimated what we needed. So on the second last night (6 day festival - only dropped last 3 days) we did what you're not meant to do and got some from someone there. It was brown and about half the price we normally buy for. That day we finished the last of what we brought with us and made one bomb each from the one we bought for the evening. When the daytime one wore off we went to our ten and had it. Our friend who had never smoked nor done mdma before also took it with us. About ten minutes later I felt overwhelmingly bad, my friends eyes started rolling back and we both needed to be sick. I really began tripping out at this point and somehow made it into the tent with my two other friends who also began hallucinating - Lego vision, missing heads, grainy vision, nystagmus, distorted faces, more which I can't remember. At this point our friend who had never tried it before came into the tent with an intense seemingly MDMA high. My three other friends and I who had dropped earlier were in a hellish trip and she was on a massive buzz. This anomaly led me to confusion. Me and my three friends trip lasted around 20-30 minutes whereafter we were all insanely depressed. The other friend with the buzz continued all night. Does anyone have an idea as to what happened? I would think it were not MDMA had this friend not had an experience on the opposite side of the spectrum. In my md experience I have never felt anything close to that and my friend who is more experienced than myself also felt that it wasn't md.

If the come up was too quick, it was not MDMA.

If you did not test it, we have no way to know what you took. Maybe a cathinone?

You really need to do some research on mdma. What you are doing is dangerous. Rolling 3 days in a row is an extremely stupid thing to do along with taking an untested substance (let alone mixing different untested substances).

It was a 6-day festival with people rolling on vast amounts and variations everyday to be fair. Admittedly, buying off a stranger is bad and never would I normally do it. What I'm asking really is why was my one friend having a completely different experience when we took the same thing, whatever it may be.

It was a 6-day festival with people rolling on vast amounts and variations everyday to be fair. Admittedly, buying off a stranger is bad and never would I normally do it. What I'm asking really is why was my one friend having a completely different experience when we took the same thing, whatever it may be.

Probably because he/she wasn't rolling 3 days in a row..? It could have very well have not been MDMA, it could have been MDMA cut with something else...it could have been like a thousand different variations that different members of this forum could give you and you still wouldn't know for sure.

You can hallucinate on MDMA, and generally it isn't very pleasent and a sign that you've taken too much. I would not be surprised if your body required you to dose higher and higher, and by the end of the festival all the MDMA had left to offer you was negative side effects. And again, this is only speculation and to take this as fact would be equally as foolish as rolling 3 days in a row.

buying off a stranger is not necessarily bad at all. it doesn't matter if you test your stuff, which is also highly advised when you buy from a friend. how would you know if your friend knows what the consistuents of those crystals are he's trying to sell to you?

rolling three days in a row is a recipe for disaster. when i (being young and stupid) rolled two days in a row, it certainly was a bit more trippy with all the usual side effects and confusion but without any euphoria on the second day.
mdma releases a lot of serotonin and that takes a while to replenish. some people get fine effects on the second day (which still isn't advised because it makes your recovery period longer and increases the risk for unpleasant aftereffects quite a bit), but three days is way beyond good judgement.