Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad MDMA/ meth trip need input!!

Niggolas420

Greenlighter
If you want to skip the story and just read the questions skip to the ****

So lastnight swim (idk if u guys need to use swim but better safe than sorry) got some Molly he thought was pure but turned out to be cut with meth. Swim started out the night on about 100 mgs and was feeling a great roll, he upped it to 200 mgs before he drove home and on his drive home his rapping skills went thru the roof, and wished he had someone there to record it. When swim got home he was checking out his bag and saw that he had about 100-200 mgs of powder to dispose of.. then out of no where swim had an EXTEREMELY profound philisophical experience in which he developed a problem solving/truth finding model that brings everything together, and i literally mean everything.. Was like my head exploded with knowledge (some of you out there would probably find it fascinating) When swim snorted the last 100 mgs tho, and got to a dose of about 400 mgs he got all shaky and started to not feel good and yeah. ***The questions I have are would I have my rapping ability ramped up and have more mind expanding realizations if I got pure Molly next time? Beacuse I've been up for two days and my pupils were dialated for a whole day after and yea worst come down ever. But if the meth was a key factor what would be a good dose to not have such a horrible following two days?

^ lol... dick.

I'm having trouble deciphering what the question is here. Is it that you could rap good at around 200mg but 400mg was too much..? Seems like next time maybe you should take less then :\

Hopefully you are testing your product to make sure it is MDMA as well, I find if a dealer says something to the tune of "this MDMA has a tiny bit of meth in it" it usually means there is not a single spec of MDMA in the entire sample.

Any amount of meth can cause those side effects, especially if you snort it. This is another reason to take MDMA orally. Snorting MDMA really isn't that much more effective than eating it and it cuts the duration quite a bit and in the case of cut product, all of the cuts go straight into your bloodstream with it.

It sounds like you quite simply did too much. 400mg in a night for your first time is too much and from the sound of it, you redosed after the peak would have been over which contributes a lot to the crash and very little to the high.

Yeah turns out it was 75% meth. Thanks for the input! My main question is was it the meth or the Molly that wouldve made me rap better ... And what would be a good dose if I want to get high, but Atleast be able to get 4 hrs of sleep tht night?

Yeah turns out it was 75% meth. Thanks for the input! My main question is was it the meth or the Molly that wouldve made me rap better ... And what would be a good dose if I want to get high, but Atleast be able to get 4 hrs of sleep tht night?

Meth is more of a cognitive enhancer (if you want to call it that) than MDMA is so meth would be more likely to help you rap better than MDMA. That said, you won't be getting any sleep with pretty much any amount of meth.

To be honest, meth is a nasty stimulant. I can't in good conscience recommended meth for anything in the interests of harm reduction. I've lost too many friends to meth addiction. Even the ones that aren't dead physically are dead inside already.

You took a comically large dose of MDMA and drove while on it? Dude. . .

To be honest, meth is a nasty stimulant.

I find it pretty smooth and euphoric (oral is best), but it's not better enough than dexedrine to justify the added neurotoxicity. Also, the unwieldy duration is just asking for a binge.

ebola

I would NOT recommend taking over 200mg+ of MDMA. First of all, if you're taking it to rap then that's a Big mistake. In my experience, taking over 200mg makes me a jittery paralyzed mess that can barely say a sentence without slurring every single word.

Where do you keep getting these percentages?

They sound so farfetched in each thread and post I see from you, highly doubt these come down to nothing more then assumptions and just random guessing, pretty sure you're not sending it off to a lab to verify.

You go on from talking about having 98% mdma and this and all that, mdma oil, then now....75% meth, Ok Walter White.

I Don't really know where to post this but, after my molly overdose a year ago my life has never been the same. I have been in and out of the hospital because of panic attacks and iv tried tons of medicines. i have terrible insomnia! my bowel are completly differnt.. like ibs and I have anxiety alll the time plus i cant drink alcohol anymore :/ bc it throws me into a panic attack. has anyone ever went through this and how do i get my body and brain back to normal? HELP PLEASE

I Don't really know where to post this but, after my molly overdose a year ago my life has never been the same. I have been in and out of the hospital because of panic attacks and iv tried tons of medicines. i have terrible insomnia! my bowel are completly differnt.. like ibs and I have anxiety alll the time plus i cant drink alcohol anymore :/ bc it throws me into a panic attack. has anyone ever went through this and how do i get my body and brain back to normal? HELP PLEASE

Abby

I will help if you promise to stay in touch here on bluelight. I'm three months deep myself and need positive interaction.

Should you come in here in a panic, stir yourself and others up, and then jet. . . crappy for us.

So, tell us your story. Your drug history, your mental health history, your overdose recount. . . include it all please.

Without relevant info, and details about your experience afterwards, the only advice is eat well, exercise, get therapy, discontinue all drug use, and so much more that is easy to find here, on this site.

I am happy to compile it for you (it's all I can think about at the moment) but first. . . without details- we could be talking apples when you need oranges.

Have you seen doctors? Any diagnosis? Family history of abuse or mood disorders?

Are you still using drugs???
Do you want to use drugs???

I am not one to bash MDMA, mostly because I am outnumbered by fanboys here, but if you are using or want to return to using drugs- I cannot relate.

Sobriety and time are necessary components of recovery. Have you tried them both? In combination?

Forgive the strict tone, we just need more info.

Peace, be well.
ShiShi

Test kits, man. I meant to put 65% but yeah it was only actually like 20-25% MDMA and the rest was the nasty shit they bind it to I'm guessing.. And fuckkkkk yeahhhh I drove home cX

If someone raps in a car, and no one else is around, are they any good?

Glad you asked this one Busty. Answer: no they probably are not very good, except in their own head and meth is known to cause some delusional thought process. Cue fat beats: If I got a dime every time I heard a rhyme that was sublime then I'd refrain from tearing at my cerebral membrane in pain cause this shit is fucking lame. An example of thinking your good when your actually dribbling shit! :). I'm a fucking master of dribbling shit. Take a benzo and a dose of humility Niggolas420.

Try some dexedrine and stop buying the more neurotoxic and impure garbage off the street if you're looking for speed lol.