L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Bad idea or awesome idea?

U

Un-a-sexable?

Well my husband and I shared mutual - no holds barred fantasies tonight. Probably due to a little soft stimulant, but actually progressive. We admitted the weird things we masturbate to. He hates hates a friend of mine that I love dearly. Haven't been able to hang out with her for years bc of his hatred for her. He admitted when he masturbates sometimes he thinks of fucking her hard and painfully. He's well endowed so I'm sure a little squealing would occur.

Funnily enough (this may be soooo weird as I am a woman) but lately about 80% of the time I masturbate thinking of him fucking another woman roughly. I wouldn't want him to cheat on me and I'd be devastated if I found out her had.

But!! If we could conjoin our fantasies - I could hang out with her again and we'd kind of both have our fantasies happen. I'd get with her too.

Bad horrible or brilliant? One time only.

Truly hope this is anonymous!!!

Is there a thing as too much GGG?

Moved from homeless.

Wait until your both down and talk about it again - things seem to have a different appeal when your on stims. Often what you fantasize about when flying solo can be different to what you really want.

In this scenario I feel its a horrible idea to use your old friend for sexual gratification and then dump her again as your husbands hatred is probably what is triggering him wanting to maybe hurt her and will probably not change just because he as fucked her.

Maybe look at one of your actual friends or another third for the scenario?

Many many married adults add a bit of OR (Open Relationship) or swinging or poly into their lives - those 3 are different, somewhat. So you have women who want to watch their men fuck someone else, and the other way around, etc. Whatever floats your boat. Talk about when sober, ahead of time. Do research. And it beats cheating - since over 60% of men and women cheat anyway.

I don't think an open relationship or three ways or any other combination is bad if all parties are on the same page. What I think is a bad idea in this scenario is the relationship of the would be third - a person the husband actively hates. The OP states that the BF wants to fuck this third person with the idea of causing her physical pain, this is a bit of a physical manifestation of his hatred and (IMHO) goes into a pretty twisted place.

To meet somebody you already hate, with the intention of fucking them to induce pain for your own gratification is pretty warped. To meet another third person who enjoys a good hard painful fuck is completely different.

To meet somebody you already hate, with the intention of fucking them to induce pain for your own gratification is pretty warped. To meet another third person who enjoys a good hard painful fuck is completely different.
+1

If you've dumped your friend because of your husband I can't see her coming at the idea of a threesome with him anyway. If he wants to dominate someone and you want to watch him dominate someone then I would look elsewhere for a willing third party.

Hey hunni. If you're friend is willing to aid you in your fantasies then go for it. Discuss it in detail with all parties involved, make sure you have boundaries in place. Me and my partner would love a threesome with another woman, I just adore the thought of him getting excited about me with another woman. Go for it Hun and have an amazing time.

Hey hunni. If you're friend is willing to aid you in your fantasies then go for it. Discuss it in detail with all parties involved, make sure you have boundaries in place. Me and my partner would love a threesome with another woman, I just adore the thought of him getting excited about me with another woman. Go for it Hun and have an amazing time.

I can imagine the phone call - Hey friend, sorry I haven't been in contact with for a few years but this is because my bf hates you. A funny thing happened the other night we were high and he told me he fancies fucking you to induce pain, that got me excited hence the call. BTW after he fucks you were still not going to be friends because he still hates you.

If you are three for it, maybe it is not bad idea, but what if you will not like it? You may feel yourself uncomfortable and just lose your friend.

Well my husband and I shared mutual - no holds barred fantasies tonight. Probably due to a little soft stimulant, but actually progressive. We admitted the weird things we masturbate to. He hates hates a friend of mine that I love dearly. Haven't been able to hang out with her for years bc of his hatred for her. He admitted when he masturbates sometimes he thinks of fucking her hard and painfully. He's well endowed so I'm sure a little squealing would occur.

Funnily enough (this may be soooo weird as I am a woman) but lately about 80% of the time I masturbate thinking of him fucking another woman roughly. I wouldn't want him to cheat on me and I'd be devastated if I found out her had.

But!! If we could conjoin our fantasies - I could hang out with her again and we'd kind of both have our fantasies happen. I'd get with her too.

Bad horrible or brilliant? One time only.

Truly hope this is anonymous!!!

Is there a thing as too much GGG?

I don´t think it´s only gonna be one time IMO.

Maybe it´s better to discuss these ideas when you both sober.

Ha ha Bearlove absolutely howling here, pmsl.

That has made my morning, thank you for uplifting me with your wit Bearlove, genius x